New update

Dagrump

Re: New update

Post by Dagrump »

Thank you blue_painted and Guil for your help.

When I read "run around in a pickup" I was not sure if I should take it literally but after Guil's response I did it - like a maniac too. I also did it with a large tractor and it has helped. I am reset to high and watching an AI event - liming a field - I see a stutter maybe every 10 seconds.

Sure appreciate the help. Thank you.
Farming with a Dell PC on Maps:
FS17: Loan Oaks Farm and Western Shore
FS19: Upper Mississippi River Valley, Bucks County, Pa, Huron County Michigan
FS22 Back Roads County, Stone Valley 22, Green Valley Nebraska and Huron County Michigan
Farmer Bacon

Post by Farmer Bacon »

The sounds are much better. You can hear the revs increase now and the idle sounds are great too. The John Deere 6M now has beacons.
A virtual farmer. FS17 FS19 FS22 PS5
Maikello

Post by Maikello »

I noticed that on modmaps, pedestrians are floating 20 cm above the ground. On the basic map is ok
GothicKing13

Post by GothicKing13 »

Is anyone having trouble selling vehicles/equipment? Like, I sell a few things and then all controls seem to freeze up. Keyboard is unresponsive, anything to be sold after that I have to navigate the store menu using the mouse and clicking the buttons, instead of the faster approach of using the keyboard for everything. Also, when it happens... I leave the store, go to walk away. All controls at this point in time freeze up. My character keeps walking, even though I'm not touching anything. If I'm quick enough, I can tab into a vehicle and it seems to fix the movement options, but... still have to manually go through the shop menu with the mouse. Though, if I'm not quick enough on the tab. I have to minimize the game and force it to shutdown. :confusednew:
GOTHICKING13 With every deed, you are sowing a seed. Though the harvest, you may not see.
nkstyle

Post by nkstyle »

Now sounds inside cab are correct!
Overall I see good improvements.
Pastie One

Post by Pastie One »

Am having problem quitting game, can save o.k but when I click quit nothing happens cursor disappears and that's it. Want to go back to 1.3 but don't know how to!!!!!!!
GothicKing13

Post by GothicKing13 »

Pastie One wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:00 pm Want to go back to 1.3 but don't know how to!!!!!!!
If you have the Steam version of the game, go into your Library. Right click on Farming Simulator 19 and click Properties. Go to the tab that says BETAS and finally where it says "Select the beta you would like to opt into:" click that and then select the patch you want to return to :smileynew:. PS: If you don't have the Steam version of the game, then I apologize... I don't know exactly how the other systems work when it comes to updates, so I can't help with those.
GOTHICKING13 With every deed, you are sowing a seed. Though the harvest, you may not see.
Pastie One

Post by Pastie One »

Thanks for reply but not on steam.
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

BigDiesel96 wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:54 am They took challenger off of the ideal harvester
Does that apply to the modded one as well?
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

No it's unchanged.
Stevo0114

Post by Stevo0114 »

Farming Girl wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:39 am As far as console go's its a lot better, i have notice also that you can see in the shadows now as well, also when you start going up or down hill when driving the engine tone changes, IMO a lot better
Yes like the engine noise but they could of went a step further and had black smoke coming out of exhaust but think that's probably more work than currently possible
Love FS fav tractor Case I h. FS 19 has caught up and is now for me better than fs17
Playing on xbox one x, Thanks to Giants and all modders who make the game great.
Love this community so thanks guys
FarmerGazz

Post by FarmerGazz »

The sounds are still no good, all they did was turn up the Volume in cab, all john deere tractors still don't have a exhaust note , the modded us 8r does and sounds really good.
Sir_Kutz

Post by Sir_Kutz »

After about 30 minutes of stuttering I gave up. It's not worth the headache.
Farming Girl

Post by Farming Girl »

Stevo0114 wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:00 pm
Farming Girl wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:39 am As far as console go's its a lot better, i have notice also that you can see in the shadows now as well, also when you start going up or down hill when driving the engine tone changes, IMO a lot better
Yes like the engine noise but they could of went a step further and had black smoke coming out of exhaust but think that's probably more work than currently possible
I don't think it is, some of the mods, such as the old Massey skid steer have black smoke! again Modders setting the standards for Giants to catch up!
Ann-Marie

C&S Modding
Peter Griffin

Post by Peter Griffin »

But new tractors have emission standards and do not smoke. Black smoke only works on older tractors
XBOX/ FS22