Thank you, ALiEN JiM!

GothicKing13

Thank you, ALiEN JiM!

Post by GothicKing13 »

Thank you, for the Washoe Nevada map. I'm in love with it so far. Amazing detail of the desert, the buildings, everything! I love this map and to be 100 with you... the 1st time I haven't used Start From Scratch. :mrgreen:
GOTHICKING13 With every deed, you are sowing a seed. Though the harvest, you may not see.
Lindydanny

Re: Thank you, ALiEN JiM!

Post by Lindydanny »

Can't wait to start a farm there. I've been at work all day just hoping for some time...
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

May I be second to throw a big thank you to Alien Jim for the Washoe Nevada Map. Just loaded it up to have a quick look round and also start my next let's play series which will take over from my Mercury Farms one. I'm certainly looking forward to seeing what strategy I need to succeed on this map, as there is not a lot of fields to farm. It's going to be fun hunting round to find out what secrets Jim has hidden away in the map for players to find and make profit from.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
Bigfilmguy

Post by Bigfilmguy »

Thank you Jim, you've done it again! I've spent half an hour driving around, the features are great, the fields are perfect for people (like me) who prefer to use workers, there are tons of sell points and it just looks great! Only comment, not a criticism, on New Farmer mode you get a harvester with a corn header, but the seeder is for grain crops! I was hoping for Sussex Farm, but I think this may just become my new go-to map. Plus on console, slot count is low at 589 on New Farmer, so plenty of scope for expansion! Thanks again Jim, you're still the best!
Viva la Valtra!
Intel I5-9400F, 16GB DDR4, GTX1660 6GB, 240GB SSD, 1TB HDD
PS4 and proud!
Thanks to all modders, we do really love you, even though we don't always show it.
GothicKing13

Post by GothicKing13 »

:lol: :lol: - Yeah, I had a bit of a giggle at that one. I harvested my corn field, prepped it to plant corn again. Figured I'd start with a silage production. Get to the seeder and was like.... :confusednew: wait, what?
GOTHICKING13 With every deed, you are sowing a seed. Though the harvest, you may not see.
FarmingBucket

Post by FarmingBucket »

First thing I did is start a Diesel delivery service. There's some good coin in selling gas!! :)
GothicKing13

Post by GothicKing13 »

Oh, you right... I completely forgot you could sell diesel. How good are the profits?
GothicKing13

Post by GothicKing13 »

You know... this map would be perfect for some of the factory script mods from FS17. The ability to make your own diesel... that would make a killing with selling diesel on this map. Not having to purchase the diesel 1st. But, sell what you produce.
Tylercheesey1986

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

It is an awesome looking map, haven't had time to actually farm it, but went for a drive around and I love it. One thing I noticed was that the 2001 a Space Oddessy buildings I seen in the sneak peek videos are no longer there I guess copyright issues would be the reason :(
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
Ox91

Post by Ox91 »

Great map so far. Buuut...Any way to remove rocks? They interfere with placing buildings. They have to be placed fairly far away from rocks.
Tylercheesey1986

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

Ox91 wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:42 am Great map so far. Buuut...Any way to remove rocks? They interfere with placing buildings. They have to be placed fairly far away from rocks.
There is a shed marked "general maintenance" amongst the storages on the farm go there and you can toggle rocks on or off. ALiEN JiM thinks of everything, he is obviously a superior species with phsycic powers
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
Ox91

Post by Ox91 »

Tylercheesey1986 wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 8:29 am
Ox91 wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:42 am Great map so far. Buuut...Any way to remove rocks? They interfere with placing buildings. They have to be placed fairly far away from rocks.
There is a shed marked "general maintenance" amongst the storages on the farm go there and you can toggle rocks on or off. ALiEN JiM thinks of everything, he is obviously a superior species with phsycic powers
You know that moment in a movie or TV show where a beam of light appears and some kind of angelic humming starts, well that is kind of what this moment is like. lmao
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

GothicKing13 wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:59 pm You know... this map would be perfect for some of the factory script mods from FS17. The ability to make your own diesel... that would make a killing with selling diesel on this map. Not having to purchase the diesel 1st. But, sell what you produce.
Farmer Schubi's Diesel Production is what you want, get over on modhoster, been using it for a while now. Was a big thing in my Mercury Farms playthrough. I just used Factories to make my income. Made it a rule in the game, anything I grew/harvested could not be sold directly, it had to be turned or made into something else first. So I spent a lot of time making seed, fertiliser, lime, pigfood, which all makes great money. I hope the same applies on Washoe.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
Laughinggravy

Post by Laughinggravy »

Many thanks for the awesome map Jim you've done it again and produced yet another masterpiece. To just follow on from cwattyeso's post there's a complete zip file factory production package over on papa smurfs site which is also very good.
Guil

Post by Guil »

cwattyeso wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:42 am
GothicKing13 wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:59 pm You know... this map would be perfect for some of the factory script mods from FS17. The ability to make your own diesel... that would make a killing with selling diesel on this map. Not having to purchase the diesel 1st. But, sell what you produce.
Farmer Schubi's Diesel Production is what you want, get over on modhoster, been using it for a while now. Was a big thing in my Mercury Farms playthrough. I just used Factories to make my income. Made it a rule in the game, anything I grew/harvested could not be sold directly, it had to be turned or made into something else first. So I spent a lot of time making seed, fertiliser, lime, pigfood, which all makes great money. I hope the same applies on Washoe.
Is that the one that takes canola and gives pig food and diesel? I cheated like mad on Pacific Northwest to get more and more canola to drop there. Same author as the other productions like seed, fert, silage etc.