USA Maps for consoles

Waldox

USA Maps for consoles

Post by Waldox »

I know this is a common topic here, but looking the amounts of download that Custom Modding earn with the 8R and 9RT, I thinks the community of Americans players are growing up here.

Well I’m looking for a good American map to spend many hours on it. Woodshire, Pacific Norwest, even Washoe Nevada doesn’t look like a really American Farmland. (no offense)

I know that Welker Farm is on testing but I fear that’s not gonna be so detailed as Midwest Horizon or other PC Only American map or even European maps as Agrovation.

Anyone knows if some modder are making a good one for console? :confusednew:
FS19- PS4 Pro
American Farming
bluecoller81

Re: USA Maps for consoles

Post by bluecoller81 »

Im waiting for MN Millennial Farmer map. I got high hopes for it. Id love to see midwest horizon come to console but im certain that wont happen. Have you checked out Dahl Farm yet?. Its my current go to.
JWE75

Post by JWE75 »

If Lone Oak comes to console that would be great addition. Clover creek would nice too, but wont happen...
garyst

Post by garyst »

I am really looking forward to lone oak returning. I have tried pretty much every map available on consoles so far and can't really get into any of them. Some have certain things I like about them, but just don't have that realistic American farm feeling like lone oak had.
Airborne82nd

Post by Airborne82nd »

Try Dahl Ranch. That looks like farm country. But you're right, i think many want to see farms in the farm belt states, like Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas, stuff like that. But Dahl's pretty good.
garyst

Post by garyst »

^^ I have tried dahl ranch too but those fields are just too big for me. Keep hoping someone will make a Mississippi delta style map someday since I am from louisiana in that region but know there is little chance of that happening, so I would be happy enough with lone oak.
gilroy222

Post by gilroy222 »

It'll be lone oak or millenial farmer map for me. Literally haven't played the game since it was launched cause I've been waiting on a good American map.
dapals51

Post by dapals51 »

If your looking for a Midwest map Check out Dahl Ranch, I'm from Nw Iowa and I'd say this matches pretty well to Midwest. It has nice square fields big area. I love it. Would love to see MN millennial map, Welker, Lone Oak and Oregon Springs were my 17 maps
XBOX one player
Farmer in the midwest USA

MOD HUB OR DIE!!
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

I wish console would get westbridge hills back.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
Farming Girl

Post by Farming Girl »

JWE75 wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:34 am If Lone Oak comes to console that would be great addition. Clover creek would nice too, but wont happen...
Lone oak is coming to console, Bullet Bill have given permission to Oxygen David to convert it!

And of course Welker farms is coming to console too!

I have to say i'm really looking forward to Millennial Farmer too, i prefer new maps rather than rehashed old ones, however Lone Oak will get a look
Ann-Marie

C&S Modding
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

There's also the winner of Corn Warriors map to look forward to from Mappers Paradise.
dapals51

Post by dapals51 »

Ritchie wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:19 pm There's also the winner of Corn Warriors map to look forward to from Mappers Paradise.
Forgot about that!
XBOX one player
Farmer in the midwest USA

MOD HUB OR DIE!!
RebelReaper307

Post by RebelReaper307 »

To be fair the Nevada map is pretty accurate for the Western U.S. it fits well with not only Nevada but also Wyoming farm country which is why I dig it. But I also understand where you’re coming from too
Riven326

Post by Riven326 »

What's the status on the Millenial Farmer map?
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Built some sheds, his house, and the shop. They turned back their focus on welker for the moment to fix those problems. I would think soon they will be back working on it.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.