John Deere fleet expansion?

silveradoman298

Re: John Deere fleet expansion?

Post by silveradoman298 »

If you recall, the 8R was initially listed as in testing, then was removed from the list and there was an uproar on this forum. Then it was relisted as testing and released. I would believe that Custom Modding (JD 8R author) would be pretty confident about what they submit for modhub. The chance that it was removed from the testing list is unlikely because there was initially a problem. I believe there was more to it that Giants and Custom Modding had to "discuss". I may be wrong. I enjoy the speculation. The only ones who could confirm my theory is Giants, who's not talking, and Custom Modding.
"I could give my hand to another line of work
But my heart will always be behind the wheel"
Tomazius96

Post by Tomazius96 »

silveradoman298 wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:55 pm Perhaps this expansion that has been in the works is a reason why the two new John Deer mods took so long to get through testing. I have imagine Giants weren't excited to see a modder create these machines before they could make their big announcement about this expansion, which is sure to come, and I have to imagine, include the same models.
No no no. Utter nonsence. They would never do that.
Guil

Post by Guil »

silveradoman298 wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:45 pm If you recall, the 8R was initially listed as in testing, then was removed from the list and there was an uproar on this forum. Then it was relisted as testing and released. I would believe that Custom Modding (JD 8R author) would be pretty confident about what they submit for modhub. The chance that it was removed from the testing list is unlikely because there was initially a problem. I believe there was more to it that Giants and Custom Modding had to "discuss". I may be wrong. I enjoy the speculation. The only ones who could confirm my theory is Giants, who's not talking, and Custom Modding.
They were told to make some changes and then given a few examples and then took that as they had to have opening doors.
DeereJason

Post by DeereJason »

Just my opinion, but I think Giants wanted CM's 8R to have something that seperated it from the current 8R more than just US vs Europe.

Doors would create a larger file and slot size. Players wouldn't need an extra purchase or more slots to add a front weight.

Giants didn't seem to make any such request for the 9RT....the situation is different.

Aa far as any comparison to a potential upcoming DLC, there have been plenty of mods that have come before and after DLC's. Never has seemed to make any impact before.
Tylercheesey1986

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

JD cotton picker must be top of the fleet
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
Farmer Bacon

Post by Farmer Bacon »

IceUul wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:16 pm
GothicKing13 wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:11 pm I wouldn't mind a John Deere DLC. If it will at least come with 1 more harvester. We have the T560 and the S790. I would really love something a wee smaller than the T560, a better suite for an upcoming "new" farm. Around the size range of the Rostselmash Nova 330. Would also love some equipment to go with the tractors! :biggrin2:
John Deere W340 made by Sampo Rosenlew in Finland sounds good?

Anyway this was a quote from news:
With the entry into the FSL, John Deere also plans the expansion of the virtual machine fleet in the game.

- I just want to say, might be, might be not. Same with Claas, there are strong hints already that Claas can be part of the upcoming Platinum Edition, but Giants always likes to make bad surprises for us. For exampe: two ballers indroduced in FSL, are in FSL only, not available to play inside the game.
Is there no chance of Giants releasing the bailers after the contest is won? It would be great to have those in game.
A virtual farmer. FS17 FS19 FS22 PS5
IowaFarmer34

Post by IowaFarmer34 »

Tylercheesey1986 wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:08 pm JD cotton picker must be top of the fleet
*thumbsup*

Agreed, especially since the only cotton harvester in the game is pretty much irrelevant in the real world today.
Farmer Bacon

Post by Farmer Bacon »

It would be nice to have some trailed harvesters as well if they exist.
A virtual farmer. FS17 FS19 FS22 PS5
Farming Girl

Post by Farming Girl »

Tylercheesey1986 wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:08 pm JD cotton picker must be top of the fleet
I might just do cotton again if they do lol
Ann-Marie

C&S Modding
iB055

Post by iB055 »

Well as Custom Modding releases their 9RX to pc's only as its too large and detailed for consoles, there is still a glimmer of hope from JD and Giants albeit highly unlikely. I'm just hoping to see a 9R 4wd on consoles one day.
FS22 / PC & PS4 Pro
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

iB055 wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:23 pm Well as Custom Modding releases their 9RX to pc's only as its too large and detailed for consoles, there is still a glimmer of hope from JD and Giants albeit highly unlikely. I'm just hoping to see a 9R 4wd on consoles one day.
Agreed...I did ask CM about one of their 9R I saw and stated the same that it's too large for consoles
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
Deereslayer

Post by Deereslayer »

Why can't they make the 9RX but not so detailed it takes so many slots. I really don't need a door that opens. If it was the same as the case quad track, id be happy.
iB055

Post by iB055 »

Deereslayer wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:33 am Why can't they make the 9RX but not so detailed it takes so many slots. I really don't need a door that opens. If it was the same as the case quad track, id be happy.
High poly count is the most likely reason CM's 9RX would fail Giants testing.
FS22 / PC & PS4 Pro
DeereJason

Post by DeereJason »

iB055 wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:23 pm Well as Custom Modding releases their 9RX to pc's only as its too large and detailed for consoles, there is still a glimmer of hope from JD and Giants albeit highly unlikely. I'm just hoping to see a 9R 4wd on consoles one day.
I wouldn't say 'unlikely'. Actually, I'd be surprised if it wasn't part of the expansion. Not getting my hopes up but not giving up on the idea either.
iB055

Post by iB055 »

Fact Sheets are a must when they decide what it is they will be including in their expansion. Just sayin... :biggrin2:
FS22 / PC & PS4 Pro