What would you pay? (15 pieces of DLC)

Stevo0114

Re: What would you pay? (15 pieces of DLC)

Post by Stevo0114 »

dapals51 wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:48 pm
DeereJason wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:07 pm
dapals51 wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:56 pm
If you didn't like the options given make your own hypothetical game. Deere and Case have a very strong presence when it comes to tillage. I said hagie because Deere just aquired them and like them better. Also said in the post no changes.
You also stated "be realistic".

I know exactly where those two stand when it comes to their tillage market presence...its certainly not as great as their other product lines. They are on the high end of average...at best.

If your post was merely a means to satisfy a need for attention, then I'm not interested as I dont see the point. If you want to spark conversation, then I'm all in.
The entire thread was to see what people would pay, as a fun idea. I even said in the original no changes. Was just a fun game. Wasn't getting mad at you or attack, just was trying to pull the tread back to the point. Sorry if it came off wrong
Don't be sorry was a good idea if some people don't like it don't reply to this thread as this forum is for everybody!
Love FS fav tractor Case I h. FS 19 has caught up and is now for me better than fs17
Playing on xbox one x, Thanks to Giants and all modders who make the game great.
Love this community so thanks guys
KevinMn

Re: What would you pay? (15 pieces of DLC)

Post by KevinMn »

Knowing how long it takes, I'm fine with paying €20 for a nice DLC.