MOD CONTEST MODS ARE ONLINE !

Maikello

Re: MOD CONTEST MODS ARE ONLINE !

Post by Maikello »

Farming Girl wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:13 pm Ok this comment refers only to the Swiss future farms, i have to say i'm sort of underwhelmed, well actually a little disappointed! if you consider this is a competition, how long ago was this category released? because if it was not that long ago, then i will understand. They all seem rushed and little attention to detail, for instance, on one of the farms i open mechanical doors and get the noise of an old barn, one has all the animal buildings but no animal points show on the map, so not a working farm, i saw american trains, towns on the PDA which are not towns, i have to admit i only had a short look on each, but i cant me playing any of them, however i will have a more detailed look later, this was my first impressions. anybody else get the same impression? i'm looking forward to looking at all the rest though!
You do not have to vote for a "completed" map. Vote for the one in which you see the greatest potential. The winner will have more time for update and fix. Just as it was with Horsch Agrovation
DeereJason

Post by DeereJason »

Tomazius96 wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:11 pm I dont get the disapointment of some of you guys. I am just blown away by quality work provided by modders that I dont know where to start. There is at least 5 maps I would love to play, and cant decide whic one is better. Same for tractors.
How you can say there is nothing new:
- polish pack tractors have IC control
- there is irrigation system
- Self-market placables
- bressel und lade big pack filler and special bucket
- 3rd person camera
- how about SYNTRAC ?? insane machine
- did you see the insane attention to detalis on Geiselsberg or Ellerbach
- the lovely scenery on This is Ireland
- Beutiful british towns and villiges on Greenwich map ?

Hm nothing new ?? :lol:
yawn
theMavric

Post by theMavric »

I gotta say, Durango is absolutely ace work. But living out in the West I guess you could say I'm a little biased. Can't really blame me, wasn't much else brought to the table for us.
Missouri-born, Tennessee-raised, Texas-lost
Logger 34

Post by Logger 34 »

I have downloaded the mb fast trac 800-900 when got to 100 percent downloaded it froze my game . The syn trac when I buy it in store it crashes my game and it's the only mod I have activated on a giants map is any one else having this issue
Slo_shadow

Post by Slo_shadow »

Tomazius96 wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:14 pm
Slo_shadow wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:12 pm SYN TRAC is not working for me. When i open it in shop the game freezes and then crashes without error reports.
Works just fine for me. Are you sure do you play on last patch 1.4?
Yes. I have check 2 if my game is on 1.4
Tomazius96

Post by Tomazius96 »

Logger 34 wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:13 pm I have downloaded the mb fast trac 800-900 when got to 100 percent downloaded it froze my game . The syn trac when I buy it in store it crashes my game and it's the only mod I have activated on a giants map is any one else having this issue
Tested all mods. No crashing, laggin, everything went good.

Check that you run you game on latest update. Some scripted mods might also cause you a trouble.
Last edited by Tomazius96 on Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

If you have problems with the syntrac try changing your graphic settings to high.
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
Logger 34

Post by Logger 34 »

Juf.de thanks that worked it's pretty cool machine
Tomazius96

Post by Tomazius96 »

Logger 34 wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:32 pm Juf.de thanks that worked it's pretty cool machine
Yes its great machine. DOnt forget too look at the different things you can atttach to it too.
Miketeg

Post by Miketeg »

I'm sorry if this has been asked before (pretty sure it has been)...but what's the "Swiss future farms" ?? I see this everywhere regarding the Mod Contest category and can't find what it's refering too.
Has been dairy farmer - From Quebec, Canada
French is my first language, please excuse my English :-)
Wolf Farming

Post by Wolf Farming »

Ritchie wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:39 pm Anyone else having issues getting the Unimog mod to show up in game?
I can install it but it doesn't show up on the mods screen just before you launch a game or in the store once you're in game.
Yeh having the same issue cant select it on the game saves select screen been through the list and it’s vanished
Steam: Grey Wolf
Pc only
Farming simulator 15,17,19,22
Currently playing: court farm
Fav tractor: challenger John Deere
Guil

Post by Guil »

Miketeg wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:20 pm I'm sorry if this has been asked before (pretty sure it has been)...but what's the "Swiss future farms" ?? I see this everywhere regarding the Mod Contest category and can't find what it's refering too.
It's a research farm and a map category like horsch agrovation was for FS17 MC.
Miketeg

Post by Miketeg »

Guil wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:49 pm
Miketeg wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:20 pm I'm sorry if this has been asked before (pretty sure it has been)...but what's the "Swiss future farms" ?? I see this everywhere regarding the Mod Contest category and can't find what it's refering too.
It's a research farm and a map category like horsch agrovation was for FS17 MC.
Thanks !
Has been dairy farmer - From Quebec, Canada
French is my first language, please excuse my English :-)
JohnDeere77

Post by JohnDeere77 »

Has the irrigation-mod any purpose?
Plays on pc, hardmode and loves grinding
tuzlo

Post by tuzlo »

vondeylenfarms wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:44 pm No lie, as a console player I was bummed to learn again it was only PC. I looked over the mods and please don't take this wrong but I'm not excited. I think it's a good idea to have the contest, and it's neat to see all the mods but the ones in there dont excite me. I will say I would love to have the large mechanic shop! Other than that, I'm ok not to bummed anymore.
As a PC player, I share your opinion. I was disappointed when they were released. I don't honestly see one Mod that comes close to earning a download from my perspective.