JD Equipment Expansion Poll

What pieces of equipment did you most want to see in an expansion of John Deere's line in FS19?

JD DB60, OR JD 1775 NT Precision Planter
14%
JD 9RX & 9R 450+ HP Tractors
16%
JD N500C No-Till Air Drill OR JD 1895 No-Till Air Drill W/C850 or 1910 Commodity Cart
10%
JD CP 690 or CS 690 Cotton Harvester
5%
JD CH570 Sugar Cane Harvester
2%
JD Haying equipment, including a W170 Windrower and a JD round baler
9%
JD 9000 Series Forage Harvester
10%
JD Tillage equipment, including a large field cultivator, a disk, and a ripper
16%
JD R4060 Sprayer OR Hagie STS16 Sprayer , and a JD F4365 Dry Fertilizer Spreader
11%
Other JD equipment piece not listed in poll options
7%

Total votes: 346

Thedebe48

JD Equipment Expansion Poll

Post by Thedebe48 »

The intention of this poll is to be constructive. I know not every community member is a fan of John Deere, but your votes in the poll will still provide some useful information. I'm curious to see which functions of the game our community likes to engage in the most.
High Cotton

Re: JD Equipment Expansion Poll

Post by High Cotton »

I think they missed a good opportunity to add a Deere planter. Cotton is grown on 36-40in rows. None of the ingame planters are the right spacing. I would have really like to Seen a stack fold planter with the correct row spacing added.
kintino

Post by kintino »

Only JD 9000 pro is also common here in South America, the rest does not interest me much
GenXFarmer

Post by GenXFarmer »

Have all these as mods and why they are missing in the base game is a mystery.
Oh, I’m sorry, I thought this was America.
Tylercheesey1986

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

PC has just about anything you want, I believe OP was talking about console content
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
Rbk_3

Post by Rbk_3 »

Tylercheesey1986 wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:58 pm PC has just about anything you want, I believe OP was talking about console content
The quality of most of the mods aren't as good as they would be in game though
PC: 9600k/1080ti
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

Rbk_3 wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:17 pm
Tylercheesey1986 wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:58 pm PC has just about anything you want, I believe OP was talking about console content
The quality of most of the mods aren't as good as they would be in game though
Dang, this is the second post you've made today that I am saying "this" lol. Custom Modding and the modders who make the 7810 have the only John Deere mods I've seen, outside of what's already on the ModHub, that are worth using.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
GenXFarmer

Post by GenXFarmer »

And why there's isn't more core Deere iron, even on consoles, is strange. If I had those decisions rights at Deere, there would have been a better cross section of product represented in the game. It's like it was an experiment and not taken seriously.
Oh, I’m sorry, I thought this was America.
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

GenXFarmer wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:31 pm And why there's isn't more core Deere iron, even on consoles, is strange. If I had those decisions rights at Deere, there would have been a better cross section of product represented in the game. It's like it was an experiment and not taken seriously.
Giants is in the business of making money. If they can sell you more equipment later in a DLC, they're not going to give us everything right away.

Anyhow, all of the above for me. Any new equipment is welcome, but the cotton harvester and 9R were/are at the top of my list personally.

Remember, there are no "tractor brand" tillage or planting equipment in the game (other than Stara but... come on :lol: ) so I don't foresee JD planters, drills, etc... ever coming except as mods.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
Rbk_3

Post by Rbk_3 »

fenixguy wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:38 pm
GenXFarmer wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:31 pm And why there's isn't more core Deere iron, even on consoles, is strange. If I had those decisions rights at Deere, there would have been a better cross section of product represented in the game. It's like it was an experiment and not taken seriously.
Giants is in the business of making money. If they can sell you more equipment later in a DLC, they're not going to give us everything right away.

Anyhow, all of the above for me. Any new equipment is welcome, but the cotton harvester and 9R were/are at the top of my list personally.

Remember, there are no "tractor brand" tillage or planting equipment in the game (other than Stara but... come on :lol: ) so I don't foresee JD planters, drills, etc... ever coming except as mods.
We have New Holland hay equipment, which is along the same lines.
PC: 9600k/1080ti
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

Rbk_3 wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:42 pm
fenixguy wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:38 pm Remember, there are no "tractor brand" tillage or planting equipment in the game (other than Stara but... come on :lol: ) so I don't foresee JD planters, drills, etc... ever coming except as mods.
Not talking about hay equipment. Talking about tillage and planting equipment. I just don't see it happening.
Thedebe48

Post by Thedebe48 »

fenixguy wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:47 pm
Rbk_3 wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:42 pm
fenixguy wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:38 pm Remember, there are no "tractor brand" tillage or planting equipment in the game (other than Stara but... come on :lol: ) so I don't foresee JD planters, drills, etc... ever coming except as mods.
Not talking about hay equipment. Talking about tillage and planting equipment. I just don't see it happening.
That does seem to be the trend with the way Giants does things. But wouldn't you agree that if they put "tractor brand" tillage and planting equipment in a DLC, it would be an absolute cash cow for them? I certainly think it would be. Just have no idea why they won't do it.
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

Thedebe48 wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:52 pm But wouldn't you agree that if they put "tractor brand" tillage and planting equipment in a DLC, it would be an absolute cash cow for them? I certainly think it would be. Just have no idea why they won't do it.
Just an assumption, because they have other brands to represent for that. Horsch, Great Plains, Vaderstad, etc... It's about balance. Can't have one brand being over represented otherwise they could potentially lose some other brands. That's just my uninformed opinion. I have no idea how it actually works. That just seems to be the way it's always been.

Perhaps they could include more JD and CNH equipment but don't have the time or resources to model all of it. :hmm:

Personally, I would rather see that come as mods and paid DLC actually add new functions (ie: cotton round bales) to the game. But again, I'm happy for almost any new content they throw at us.
Tomazius96

Post by Tomazius96 »

Remember people. This is not John Deere Simulator. Its Farming siumator, where all brands need to be evenly represented. As I said before in some other thread: if you get bunch of equipment of certain brand if the game, will other brands demand the same amount of equipment in the game. If they introduce whole JD line up, they need to do same for Case, Fendt, Krone, New Holland etc. And we all know this is not possible to do. There is not enough hours in the day to do all of this, as Giants is still a pretty small company. And to be honest there really is no need for that much of equipment.
Kamoore65536

Post by Kamoore65536 »

There is one other important thing to consider, Giants is a European company. In Europe from what I have seen on you tube and in most searching I have done, John Deere, Case IH, & New Holland don't seem to sell planting, cultivating equipment in large numbers. Vaderstat, Kuhn, Kockerling, Horsch, Lemkin, Amazone, & Pottinger all seem to be the major brands of tillage, planting and haulage tools sold in Europe.
Playing on a PS4 & PS4 Pro.
Added a PC at Christmas time.
i7-7700 quad core 3.6GHz(4.2GHz Turbo)
GeForce GTX 1060 3GB
120 GB SATA solid State Drive
1TB SATA III hard Drive
Added a 4K TV
Added a PS5.