Auto load log trailer.

BoxTunnel

Auto load log trailer.

Post by BoxTunnel »

Hello friends,

I'm looking for a good PC auto load log trailer if anyone can recommend one.

I'm currently playing Washoe Nevada and I've cleared an area of trees in order to plough a new field. However, I absolutely FAIL at getting the flippin' logs onto a forwarder or trailer. It is seriously frustrating!

If one of you fine fellows would recommend a good auto loader (if one even exists) I would be most grateful. I have, of course, googled it but I can't find one on Modhub and am a bit leary about downloading mods from third party sites.

Many thanks for reading,

BT.
Maikello

Re: Auto load log trailer.

Post by Maikello »

Hello
https://www.modhoster.de/suche?utf8=%E2 ... s=autoload

Full list of mods with autoload script. Choose what you want :mrgreen:
iB055

Post by iB055 »

If only I could have used one on Willamena Forest 1700 trees ago . :lol:
FS22 / PC & PS4 Pro
FarmerJimbob

Post by FarmerJimbob »

I had problems with a few Autoload trailers so I’d recommend the one I had success with - Fliegl Timber Runner With Autoload Wood. Worked like a charm to quickly load and clear a bunch of palms on Estancia. If you’re not really into logging and aren’t bothered about realism (as you’re looking at autoloaders I’d wager you’re not) I’d also recommend the bruks all-in-one and StrongFarmer mods.
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

iB055 wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:05 pm If only I could have used one on Willamena Forest 1700 trees ago . :lol:
I just started clearing trees to drive to saw mill. Im afraid to look how many i cut so far. I started at shop and just made it to gas station and i hauled 4 or 5 loads already.I switched out tracked JD harvester for wheeled on as it was just too slow at 4 mph.Once i clear a path to sawmill then i will decide where to set up my farm. The large duel claw attachment for wheelloader is awesome for loading trucks. I use the new Holland one since ir has highest reach. I wish we had a JD wheelloader, maybe a modder will bring one to consoles one day.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
Eische

Post by Eische »

I'm using those ones here: https://ls-portal.eu/de/fs19-timber-run ... wood-v1-2/
They work like a charm.

You need to make sure that the logs do not have a single branch left on them. Sometimes the wood harvesters do not remove all of the branches completely so you have to do it manually using the chainsaw.

You might already know this. But be careful driving curves with higher speed as it can easily tip the whole truck on the side. To avoid that, I set the cruise control to 30kph and activate it before entering a curve. Much safer ride :mrgreen:
Playing on PC - Win10
Ryzen 3600
RX 5500XT
16GB Ram
How to post log file
How to upload pictures
Please report bugs for FS22 using the bugtracker
BoxTunnel

Post by BoxTunnel »

Many thanks friends, the timber runner worked (eventually! My fault, not it's)

And also thank you Eische, a few logs wouldn't load so I ran over them with the truck to turn them and yes, they still had twigs attached. Also, after reading your post, I noticed the trailer almost tipping when empty, so when loaded I set cruise to 20 mph (I'm British, don't understand this metric speed thing)! Almost came a cropper at 20mph but the logs are now all sold and the new field is ploughed, cultivated and seeded.

BT, logging done.
Raggarswin

Post by Raggarswin »

Is there any mod for this for us on PS4??
RED_Smith

Post by RED_Smith »

Auto load uses scripts, and mods with scripts are a no go for consoles.

Short answer, no.

Maybe Giants will put one in the base game for 22? We can hope.