Seasons 19 WIP Updates (PC release 24/07)

justin_the_soviet

Re: Seasons 19 WIP Updates (PC release 24/07)

Post by justin_the_soviet »

if there is a map with trees from fs 17 will they be adaptive to seasons mod
theSeb

Post by theSeb »

AndyPandy wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:59 pm
theSeb wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:13 pm
List of confirmed features

- Some tweaks are made to the vanilla soil mechanichs, and some soil management can be expected Kinda
I was wondering if you could elaborate on this now that the blog is out?
A planned feature that fell behind the couch. We may still end up revisiting this in the future.
frankfarmer

Post by frankfarmer »

Do any map makers have the info to make their maps seasons ready now, so that we won't be waiting too long?
HitItJohnny

Post by HitItJohnny »

:smileynew: I have read the blog and I am pumped for seasons to come. Only bad part is that I play on PS4. Is there an ETA of how long itll be till console release? 2-3 weeks is my guess but maybe itll be within a week depending on the bugs etc. praying it comes by the first week of August. been dying for seasons as fs19 vanilla is for newer players etc and get repetitive after a minute...
Cammy

Post by Cammy »

Hi guys I really appreciate the work you have put into this mod. I was wondering if you have changed the game so that hay bales can be wrapped and turned into silage like it was in 17
CaveFarmer

Post by CaveFarmer »

Cammy wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:09 am Hi guys I really appreciate the work you have put into this mod. I was wondering if you have changed the game so that hay bales can be wrapped and turned into silage like it was in 17
From what I have read...No
FS19 - 200 hours
Husqvarna TS 352

Post by Husqvarna TS 352 »

Can't wait for seasons. Read on their website about it, and it sounds like a masterpiece. I man the detail and effort they put into all these features is well above what I was expecting. This is in a different league from FS17 seasons by a mile. Great work realismus!
G'day
Bogy12

Post by Bogy12 »

Just a quick question. Please ignore it if it was already asked. But will placeable bushes and trees change their texture during the year or will it stay the same since its a placeable ? Thanks :)
JohnDeere77

Post by JohnDeere77 »

The manual, will that be available outside the game before the release?
Plays on pc, hardmode and loves grinding
TheCanadianJD

Post by TheCanadianJD »

JohnDeere77 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:28 am The manual, will that be available outside the game before the release?
In the blog post they said they would release it a bit before the mod was released but it wasn't specified how early that would be.
gingeredscot73

Post by gingeredscot73 »

HitItJohnny never ask a modder for release dates. It extremely rude to do so. Realismus Modding do not know and neither does Giant. Like you I am on console. The mod will be released when Giants have properly tested the console version of the Seasons mod and it passes testing. I am sure Giants and modders get sick and tired of hearing the same old question. " When is released on consoles"? Like everbody else you will have wait like the rest of us. So join the queue!!

Seasons 19 could well be months away in reality for consoles. I would rather Giant and Realismus Modding take their time with the console version. 17 version took months for consoles to get released after it was released on pc for the 2018 Mod Contest. So those of us on console expect a long wait boys and girls. Longer it takes the better. Allows map creators to update existing maps for Seasons 19. For those of us on consoles we will just have to wait it out. Like 17 it will magically appear on the Mod Hub. Until then we will just have to learn to be patient. 😊 I am fully prepared for a long wait. If that what it takes to bring to consoles so be it!!

First week in August. HitItJohnny prepared to be disappointed then. Your time frame is totally unrealistic. To me some time in the Autumn. As someone said in this thread before Christmas is probably a fair estimate.

Realistically we are looking at 2 to 3 months for consoles. Clearly some people dont really understand the complexity of this mod. Even I wouldnt know. Besides Realismus Modding only has 5 in their team and Giants have small Q+A team so this will take some time. Could be September or October. It might even take longer. As in the Guinness ad says "Best things come to those who wait". And this is well worth waiting for. Amazing work Realismus Modding!! Its mods like this that totally change they way we play.
JDMan10

Post by JDMan10 »

Sorry if this has already been asked, but there’s a lot of posts on here and I don’t want to read through it. With the new grazing feature, will each pasture tell us how many cows can graze on that size land or how many can for however many days? Thanks. Excited for this mod. It’s going to be great. Thanks to all the modders for the good work.
gingeredscot73

Post by gingeredscot73 »

The placeable pasture size already determines how many sheep or cows you can have. This shown in the store or garage if you have the placed on the map. All the grazing part of Seasons requires is that the pasture has grass. Depending on how many animals you have will determine how quick the pasture is eaten. In opinion you will still need to feed them manually. Especially in early spring and winter when the grass will not grow. It will be dormant in early spring and winter so you will need to have loose or baled feed for to last you through out. At least in we can buy from the store or placeables like the fill anything mod. Mercury Farms and Washoe Nevada has buy point for loose feed which I like.
Last edited by gingeredscot73 on Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
reallogger

Post by reallogger »

I think JDMan10 meant how many cows can the pasture sustain if they only graze, not how many cows can fit. Yes there are ways to determine this ingame, but there is no single number as feed intake vary depending on what cows you have, how old they are etc.
gingeredscot73

Post by gingeredscot73 »

So is the feed intake different for each breed? Will the beef cattle still produce milk for you to sell or has this been disabled for these breeds? Will Seasons change contracts in any way?