Giants, could you save us a lot of work.

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
High Cotton

Giants, could you save us a lot of work.

Post by High Cotton »

Is there any way possible to post the file to the Module Rb semi after release of the DLC. It would be much easier to just use that xml on the module truck I already have vs trying to write one from scratch blind because everything with a round module script will be locked. With out the DLC the trailer would be useless so it’s not like it undercuts the value of the DLC.
Way2drunk2walk

Re: Giants, could you save us a lot of work.

Post by Way2drunk2walk »

I seriously doubt they would do this, but it would definitely make life easier on the module truck.
"Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may." Samuel Houston
Farming on PC
Way2drunk2walk

Post by Way2drunk2walk »

Does anybody know who at Giants could make this happen. I know they are all busy and probably don't have the time to look through every post so I would like to try and ask them directly.
Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.
"Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may." Samuel Houston
Farming on PC
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

Who could make it happen? Well i'd say either ask stegei directly, i mean he's the boss afterall, so he should know or if you prefer the "diplomatic" way ask Chris the community manager.
And by the way they did provid some basic infos for modders in the past also it might not be as much as you would like to get. (attacher point of the lintrac is the one that comes to my mind).
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC