[FS19] Patch 1.4.1. for PC and Mac is now live

JensChrDK

Re: [FS19] Patch 1.4.1. for PC and Mac is now live

Post by JensChrDK »

Lisertan wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:01 am Heya,

we've just pushed out a patch to solve some issues on PC/Mac.

Patchnotes:

- Fixed non-constant speed with helpers driving choppers
- Fixed script errors with some mod maps with unsupported trains
- Fixed crash when exiting game
- Fixed functionality used by some mods (advanced foliage modifications)

Cheers
Lis
Is it possible that you could announce this in the "NEWS" section on farming-simulator.com??? I found out about it on an unauthorized mods page..
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick
ekeenan

Post by ekeenan »

Were there any changes to the graphics? If there were changes, I seem to be noticing more antialiasing again. The antialiasing was minimal before the 1.4.1 update.

Edit: When I mentioned more antialiasing, I do mean more of the jagged edges or jaggies.
hjvg

Post by hjvg »

matejcro wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:06 pm I need download full version 2.2gb for 1.4.1 fix :P *thumbsdown*
yup thats why they Always sayed they dont want to bring out to many patches as the stand alone version needs to download such a big file everytime (steam gets small size patches)

i pesonely think that people not really care about it and bug fixing is better then let people wait a long time till stuf gets fixed (witch happend from te release)
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

It's more a case of keeping a single patch available so everyone only needs to download a single file.

I loathed the days when there were multiple patches for games and software to download, often conflicting with each other. It was rarely well organised or clear what was needed. It's best to just keep one single patch available for everything. Yes it means a big download for a relatively small patch list, but it's rarely an issue for most.

As has been mentioned, if you have a slow or managed internet then perhaps Steam's micro-patches would suit you better for future versions of the game.
UncleBubba

Post by UncleBubba »

Where is the link for this patch?
Guil

Post by Guil »

UncleBubba wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:24 pm Where is the link for this patch?
https://www.farming-simulator.com/updat ... country=ie