For the factory lovers

Goose66

For the factory lovers

Post by Goose66 »

The global company mod was sent to Giants earlier for testing.
Double whammy with seasons on the way too. Big thanks to the modders of both.
Playing on PC....Hollandscheveld maizeplus map
Suffolk, England
Discord ...Goose66
OlavEmil

Re: For the factory lovers

Post by OlavEmil »

Is this the industry script?
Farmingboss99
Boardurlaub/Boardholidays

Post by Farmingboss99 »

What is the global company mod as I am kinda sorta new the the farming simulator family
wiseguy49

Post by wiseguy49 »

This is when priority mod testing should be in place. Regardless this is amazing news. Hats off to the ls-modcompany folks.
Goose66

Post by Goose66 »

OlavEmil wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:39 pm Is this the industry script?
Yep
Suffolk, England
Discord ...Goose66
george.earlslight

Post by george.earlslight »

Farmingboss99 wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:39 pm What is the global company mod as I am kinda sorta new the the farming simulator family
It enables buildings take a resource and create something else.
Like putting loose straw and taking out bales, or putting canola and receiving pig food and diesel.
Phigo

Post by Phigo »

wiseguy49 wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:50 pm This is when priority mod testing should be in place. Regardless this is amazing news. Hats off to the ls-modcompany folks.
Depends on how you set that priority: I don't care for that mod since it is not available on console. And why should I wait any longer on other mods that I am desperately waiting for. the 6m WEBA plow is a good example. It seems to be just a plow but in fs17 it was one of the most used implements in my game.

besides that there are modders who make their first steps and want their mod published on mod hub. now you priorize things like factory script and seasons (which is another Thing since we already know when it Comes out but just to have an example) and those said modders are pushed back and can't get their mods on modhub. Just think about how you would feel...
PS4 und PC
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Giants should do the same for this as they did for seasons and bring it to consoles. I would love to have some factory scripts.
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
DevilkidHUN

Post by DevilkidHUN »

^
Xbox 1 Felsbrunn If I make any mistake,
please correct me:)
Goose66

Post by Goose66 »

george.earlslight wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:24 am
Farmingboss99 wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:39 pm What is the global company mod as I am kinda sorta new the the farming simulator family
It enables buildings take a resource and create something else.
Like putting loose straw and taking out bales, or putting canola and receiving pig food and diesel.
Those are already out. These scripts are more for factories making products such as beer, bread, sugar and so on and producing pallets for sale.
Suffolk, England
Discord ...Goose66
george.earlslight

Post by george.earlslight »

Goose66 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:57 pm Those are already out. These scripts are more for factories making products such as beer, bread, sugar and so on and producing pallets for sale.
I know, I remember the pellet factory from FS17 and others.
Just wanted to give some hints to someone who's not familiar.
wombles

Post by wombles »

Goose66 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:57 pm These scripts are more for factories making products such as beer, bread, sugar and so on and producing pallets for sale.
I like the sound of this, giving you a good reason to grow certain crops.
wiseguy49

Post by wiseguy49 »

Phigo wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:48 am those said modders are pushed back and can't get their mods on modhub. Just think about how you would feel...
I would completely understand. Here you have something game changing in the GlobalCompany scripts vs. a 6m plow to use your example.
Phigo

Post by Phigo »

wiseguy49 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:34 pm
Phigo wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:48 am those said modders are pushed back and can't get their mods on modhub. Just think about how you would feel...
I would completely understand. Here you have something game changing in the GlobalCompany scripts vs. a 6m plow to use your example.
Some gamechanging which still is not everybodys Cup of tea... but it is still up to giants and every way they do gives more then enough space to discuss :wink3:
PS4 und PC
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

redglasses wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:51 am Giants should do the same for this as they did for seasons and bring it to consoles. I would love to have some factory scripts.
how would that work with your slot limit red? seems to me that the frustration with this limitation in regard to factory mods would be beyond compare.. sure u could use a few like compost, fuel, pig food stuff like that.. but lots of the really cool stuff will involve moving pallets between the factories and to sell points.. I guess take what u can get and some of it would work well on console.. those scripts r also what runs things like the tmr mixer for example which is just loose grass, straw and silage dumped into the placeable and output as cow food.. idk.. I just liked hauling stuff around on the flat bed I guess lol
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick