Big pickup truck mod for console

Farmingboss99
Boardurlaub/Boardholidays

Big pickup truck mod for console

Post by Farmingboss99 »

We need a big pickup truck with a lift kit and big offroading/mudding tires. Can ps4/Xbox1 get that type of mod?
Walrusman02

Re: Big pickup truck mod for console

Post by Walrusman02 »

maybe if scarok wins the mod contest?

idk how all that works if a mod wins, is it made available to all via giants or is that up to the modder even in the case of a win?
2004 Sierra 1500 SLE 4x4
5.3 vortec w/turbo
Way2drunk2walk

Post by Way2drunk2walk »

It's up to the modder
"Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may." Samuel Houston
Farming on PC
Farmingboss99

Post by Farmingboss99 »

Are there any modders out there who can grant this wish? And release it to the public
AndOnTheDrums

Post by AndOnTheDrums »

The new service truck has some different suspension options.
gingeredscot73

Post by gingeredscot73 »

From what I have heard Scarock the car https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019 could be coming to console some time after the mod contest.
Tomazius96

Post by Tomazius96 »

Walrusman02 wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:51 pm maybe if scarok wins the mod contest?

idk how all that works if a mod wins, is it made available to all via giants or is that up to the modder even in the case of a win?
Its all on the modder if he wants to bring the mod to the console after the contest is done. That has nothing to do with winning.
Peter Griffin

Post by Peter Griffin »

But why? There is no mud in the game
XBOX/ FS22
Itspetehere

Post by Itspetehere »

AndOnTheDrums wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:57 am The new service truck has some different suspension options.
Does it? All i can see is paint and tyre options?
eight_lugs

Post by eight_lugs »

Farmingboss99

Post by Farmingboss99 »

I'm just saying we want a big truck for the same reason pc does it just a thing I'm throwing out there
Peter Griffin

Post by Peter Griffin »

"We" do not. I don't want one as it serves no purpose in this game.
XBOX/ FS22
gingeredscot73

Post by gingeredscot73 »

I think someone is confused going by the start of the sentence. We Mr Griffin refers to the community. I refers to yourself. As you said "We do not." Then you said "I dont want one". Just the same as yourself "we" and "I" cannot determine what the community want as mods. What you use in game is entirely your choice. What is released on the mod hub is down to Giants and modders. You cant speak for the thousands of player in the community as we all want different things. As for it serving a purpose. We had cars in 17. They didnt serve a purpose. At the end the day its a video game. Clearly some people take this game far too seriously. Its not real life. If you want to be a farmer go buy a farm.
Peter Griffin

Post by Peter Griffin »

gingeredscot73 wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:40 am I think someone is confused going by the start of the sentence. We Mr Griffin refers to the community. I refers to yourself. As you said "We do not." Then you said "I dont want one". Just the same as yourself "we" and "I" cannot determine what the community want as mods. What you use in game is entirely your choice. What is released on the mod hub is down to Giants and modders. You cant speak for the thousands of player in the community as we all want different things. As for it serving a purpose. We had cars in 17. They didnt serve a purpose. At the end the day its a video game. Clearly some people take this game far too seriously. Its not real life. If you want to be a farmer go buy a farm.

Thank you for clearing that up. We would refer to all us console players as there was no specification of we as in a group of their friends . So I'm part of we and I don't want one therefore we do not want one. Maybe that person and some others but we as a whole do not. So no I'm not confused
XBOX/ FS22
Walrusman02

Post by Walrusman02 »

ummmmm

I want one? :lol:

Seriously, i would love to have one. Cant have it all though!
2004 Sierra 1500 SLE 4x4
5.3 vortec w/turbo