New Holland t6 2 wheel drive

Dales_farmer

Re: New Holland t6 2 wheel drive

Post by Dales_farmer »

Hi everyone I'm the author of this mod and felt compelled to reply to this thread.
First of all I never expected this mod to be ever released for console, this was entirely upto Giants and I had no clue about slot count when making this mod.
Second the mod is very close to the original in game model in terms of polycount. The in game model is very detailed and has a polycount of over 165000 and my edit is around the same.
Third if you don't want to use it then don't it as simple as that, I find it quite insulting that you had the nerve to complain about something that has been created for free!!
If anyone has any genuine questions about mod this then I'll be happy to answer them.
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

Anyone with the bare minimum understanding of what it takes to create a mod has no problem with it. Thankfully those that rant with no clue what they are talking about are few and far between.
Going by the solid 4 1/2 star rating on the Modhub I'd say most people are quite happy with what you've produced, therefore I'd be inclined to listen to them over the ramblings of one person.
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

Dales_farmer wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:27 pm Hi everyone I'm the author of this mod and felt compelled to reply to this thread.
First of all I never expected this mod to be ever released for console, this was entirely upto Giants and I had no clue about slot count when making this mod.
Second the mod is very close to the original in game model in terms of polycount. The in game model is very detailed and has a polycount of over 165000 and my edit is around the same.
Third if you don't want to use it then don't it as simple as that, I find it quite insulting that you had the nerve to complain about something that has been created for free!!
If anyone has any genuine questions about mod this then I'll be happy to answer them.
Personally I think it’s a great little mod. It’s currently my runaround tractor on Mercury Farms on Xbox. No issue at all with the slot count, it is a little higher than other tractors but the detail is excellent.

I love when people get offended about things they get for free that they don’t have to even use 😆
Hogger

Post by Hogger »

Dales_farmer, thank you for this tractor! I am a console player and I have no problems what so ever with your mod! It’s a great little chore tractor. Keep up the good work, looking forward to seeing more from you!
crash

Post by crash »

I really like the tractor, there is nothing wrong with it:) Would have been nice with a front 3 point to carry that front tank when spraying, and a bit higher top speed, but the lack of it dosent break the deal for me:)
Xbox series s and pc :gamer:
In Norway
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

Skier10000 wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:36 pm 59 slots count! Are you kidding me giants! How do you let this pass console testing! Are you trying to loose all your console players? You need to pay more attention to details like this for us. One of the smallest tractors. 2wd. And its likely the highest slot count to date for a piece of machinery. Unreal. I gave this mod a 1 star rating. Get your heads out of the ground!

Furthermore- if your in game models, for example a JD 8RT is -42 slots. A mod should never be allow to surpass that. Especially if its a small tractor being compared to a large tractor.
Thank you modders for whatever we get,some of us do actually appreciate the fact that you guys and Ladies take the time to bring them to consoles. Please dont rate somthing 1 star because of slot count, simply uninstall it and move on.You are hurting the modders by lowering overall score simply over a petty slot count.I test every mod that comes out and rate it based on overall look andit does it do what it supposed to. I give a min 4 stars even if i wont use it.5 if its outstanding in both detail and function.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

Dales_farmer wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:27 pm Hi everyone I'm the author of this mod and felt compelled to reply to this thread.
Thank you for bring it to consoles from a ps4 user.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

As the modder of it reads here, i'd like to say thanks, its a nice mod you made there, works well and adds to the gameplay as a learned yesterday.
I put the double-carewheels on the 180 hp version and the small GreatPlains planter behind it, during rain it struggeled to climb a small hill, which i did not see before with the 4wd tractors, especially when there is 80 hp "unused", but as i played mostly with the MR mod back in FS17 i really liked that. I switched over to regular duals after that but didn't had another rain during seeding to test the difference. Does the type of wheels has an relevant impact on traction or was the missing 4wd option the reason for the slipping?
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
RogsR35UK

Post by RogsR35UK »

Further to my reaction on slot count. it is a very nice mod, I compared it to the standard 4WD version and it was certainly its equal on quality. As has been said, with the power ratings available, the average count is easy to bring down on those maps with spare slots as the range of ratings makes it suitable for a number of tasks.
REDSTER-85

Post by REDSTER-85 »

Don't judge the slots tell you actually implement it into a farm. HP range puts it at a high end small reactor to a low/medium medium tractor. If you use it on a small to medium farm, the slots shouldn't be an issue less it's used in multiplayer.
Playing games because they are fun. Watching movies because they are entertaining.
Long live plug n play.
Tyler62990

Post by Tyler62990 »

I think it's fair to say based off of the ratings I've seen that the "silent majority" has spoken. You can probably place me in that group as well, as I'm not a very active forum member. I personally love this little tractor. Any and all small, 2wd equipment will always be welcomed with open arms as far as I'm concerned. The slot count can be a bit high for a huge, diverse farm, but for a smaller operation or one that's just starting out, it really is a great little piece. Even with the higher count, I'll definitely find a use for it. I tend to be one of those guys that only has 1-4 tractors, but 3 different cultivators lol
dapals51

Post by dapals51 »

The mod looks great, yeah it's detailed but if it wasn't people would complain that things were missing. I'll definitely be using it
XBOX one player
Farmer in the midwest USA

MOD HUB OR DIE!!
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

I do small farming.. mostly animals and the small tractors make up 95% of my motorized fleet and your tractor will be a VERY nice addition to my farm.. I haven't tried it yet as ive kinda stepped back until the 24th for seasons but when I download seasons your tractor will make the list and I will be replacing my small yard 4wd tractor which is honestly overkill for the job.. your attention to detail and quality is what will ensure this tractor stays in the fleet for a long time to come.. thanks!
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
Farmer216

Post by Farmer216 »

I get a kick out of all the people calling it a "little" tractor. Its the biggest thing on my farm.

I run pairs of AI. My first pair was NH8340's (137.3 & 94.9 hour counts)
There is now a pair of T6-2wd waiting in the shed.
The 8340's are now equipped with narrows and will be tasked with spraying/weeding.

@Dales_farmer ~ Don't let one bad review get your feathers ruffled. Most of the people that complain are children.
These are kids that got trophies for showing up, and have never had to work/suffer for something they really wanted.
I've never created a MOD, but I've written a lot of code, so I understand how much effort you can put in to something that looks simple.

The mod looks great. I will make a decision on how it works after an entire growth cycle.

I did have one question: Why does the rear fender change with a certain tire type?
It does that on the base model T6 as well, I'm just curious why it would be linked to tire type and not just a listed option.
I play on Xbox3 (Which they called the "One" for some reason)
Addicted to Farm Sim since: 6-26-2k17
FS17@ 5,336hrs ~ FS19@ 3377hrs (updated 2.18.21)
JohnDeere77

Post by JohnDeere77 »

How is the traction om this tractor compared to a 4wd? Can u notice a difference?
Plays on pc, hardmode and loves grinding