Console User's feedback

this_is_gav

Re: Console User's feedback

Post by this_is_gav »

Rasping rabbit wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:58 pm Real farms to me don’t all have matching uniformed buildings, they tend to look random in their design. A lot of the farms I see in the uk are old farms that have evolved over time so buildings and fixtures have been added when needed and seem to be whatever is available or affordable at the time rather than ‘generic shed number 1’
It's a bit of a mixture in the UK, like most of Europe I guess. As you say most farms have been built around a core of old stone buildings which have evolved over the years. Many of those old buildings aren't really used anymore (other than for sacks and things) as they're too small to get most modern tractors in (the farm I used to work on has an old MF135 which is left rotting for most of the year, only used to muck out one shed which nothing else can get in).

You also get large farms with only modern buildings, though they are in the minority around here, I guess due to listed building status meaning the older buildings can't be touched.

I know which I prefer to work on (and play FS on). There's so much more character with more intimate farms with a feeling of history. Nothing beats some old stone buildings on a map, even if they're only for decoration.
wombles

Post by wombles »

this_is_gav wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:19 pm You also get large farms with only modern buildings, though they are in the minority around here, I guess due to listed building status meaning the older buildings can't be touched.
Or they're too tight to spend the money :lol: .
Farmer216

Post by Farmer216 »

I am always eager to see a new map. I welcome whatever you create.

My $0.02:

1. A place to buy BULK, not on the farm. (seed, fertilizer wet/dry, herbicide, lime, manure, slurry)
--I don't like putting the placeables ON my farm, I like to go to the store and buy it. I just hate buying a ton of pallets.
--Currently on Ravenport, there is lime available, but nothing else.
--At the store is ok, spread out at different places across the map is better.

2. A single gas station, not on the farm.
--I like bringing the gas to my machines.
--It always seemed weird when you could buy fuel everywhere.
--It never made sense to have an infinite supply of fuel at the farm.
I play on Xbox3 (Which they called the "One" for some reason)
Addicted to Farm Sim since: 6-26-2k17
FS17@ 5,336hrs ~ FS19@ 3377hrs (updated 2.18.21)
Missyb

Post by Missyb »

redglasses wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:44 pm A manure but point. Lots of logging land. May I ask if this will be an America or European map?
trying to get mixture of both, but saying that its the type that state's the feel of it (US or EU) my personaly opinion
!Warning I am dislayxic I will type how i think, if you don't understand any of it then please say!

Mods by Missyb FS22
Mods by MissyB Modding
Twitch Missyb Modding
Missyb

Post by Missyb »

livesea72 wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:13 am Being able to buy separate plots or the land around them.
like AlienJim has done on Washoe?
!Warning I am dislayxic I will type how i think, if you don't understand any of it then please say!

Mods by Missyb FS22
Mods by MissyB Modding
Twitch Missyb Modding
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

Missyb wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:33 pm
livesea72 wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:13 am Being able to buy separate plots or the land around them.
Yes, its super useful to basically buy what land you need without the extra expense of land you might not be able to use.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
Missyb

Post by Missyb »

livesea72 wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:10 pm
Missyb wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:33 pm
Yes, its super useful to basically buy what land you need without the extra expense of land you might not be able to use.
I will bare that in mind :)

Mods by Missyb FS22
Mods by MissyB Modding
Twitch Missyb Modding
Stopdad1

Post by Stopdad1 »

-"It never made sense to have an infinite supply of fuel at the farm."
Being able to have a fillable placeable fuel tank would be great!
Deereslayer

Post by Deereslayer »

Maps with fields that workers can complete without me babysitting them. Roads wide enough for rhe bigger equipment and gates wide enough to turn into without getting stuck. Multiple sell points on a map, 2 or 3 scattered around. My biggest complaint about the game is having to truck everything long ways to sell points, especially when you get larger. It isn't farming simulator anymore, its trucking simulator.
hugassi

Post by hugassi »

love maps that have a true live feel like Marwell Manor
GIANTS Software: Partner Program :hi:
Tylercheesey1986

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

2-3 pastures/grazing areas for each grazing animal to fit with seasons would be a great idea to think about
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
Kommark96

Post by Kommark96 »

Welkers Map:
I noticed a small mistake.
After selling the silo, an iron elbow remains.
farmerdonnie

Post by farmerdonnie »

Kommark96 wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:13 am Welkers Map:
I noticed a small mistake.
After selling the silo, an iron elbow remains.
will be fixed in pending update....
iLLBill606

Post by iLLBill606 »

Honestly, it'll just depend on who you ask.

I myself am looking for a good Midwest map! Multiple farm yards, ability to grow. american style everything. not to cluttered, not thin roads or bushes that run along them. actual ditches along roads, set augers like on Oregon Springs in 17 and Welkers.