Welker Farms Cotton Sell Point?

Hoss1

Welker Farms Cotton Sell Point?

Post by Hoss1 »

I’m currently harvesting cotton on Welker Farms (Xbox1) and can’t seem to find the cotton sale point. On the Prices menu it lists prices at “CHS Grain” as well as “Wool Sale”, but I can’t seem to find the exact sale point at either location. I’ve tried every building/shed at both locations and can’t sell my cotton. I’ve also turned on the interactive zone markers and still not having any luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Playing on Xbox since FS15
eight_lugs

Re: Welker Farms Cotton Sell Point?

Post by eight_lugs »

Try tagging the place on the map and see where it shows up
Phigo

Post by Phigo »

Welker Farms is Kind of broken. They will update the map which requires new Save game...

Besides that. The Sellpoint near the shop Shows Cotton but won't work. The other is in the middle of the map at the farm where you can sell straw and eggs. This one works (if you find it - which is an issue on that map)
PS4 und PC
Hoss1

Post by Hoss1 »

Thanks for the tip eight_lugs, I tried that as well, and still no luck. :frown:
Phigo

Post by Phigo »

Which one did you try?
PS4 und PC
Hoss1

Post by Hoss1 »

Phigo, I tried both sell points. I’ll go back and try the sell point at Wool Sale (straw and eggs site) again. Thanks for your input!
Phigo

Post by Phigo »

That one did work on my savegame. I don't remember where it exactly was but the green gps mark is a good direction. I think it was somewhere behind (west) the "we buy eggs" sign.
PS4 und PC
Hoss1

Post by Hoss1 »

Awesome. I’ll try it the next time I’m playing. Thanks again!
Damagefarmer

Post by Damagefarmer »

I have the same issue with CHS cotton sellpoint. The wool sellpoint excepts the cotton, but the job I had done required it to be sold at CHS grain. So I cancelled the job and it put me over a million $ in debt lol. I sold all the bales after the job at wool sales and it equaled out, but what a pain....
CCWP0251

Post by CCWP0251 »

Found it. Go to the Wool sale point. Open the big garage door on the blue building at the back of the lot (adjacent to the Wool sign). Set the cotton bale on the concrete floor just inside the garage door. OR, go to the small wooden 2 bay shed just before that. Drop the bale in the left bay.