How is it after the first day

Salmotuttra

Seaons

Post by Salmotuttra »

Hi......i'm playing Felsbrun with seaons and noticed that when I return to house to rest...It's full of snow on the floor.....Anyone else noticed this?
IceUul

Re: Seaons

Post by IceUul »

Salmotuttra wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:18 pm Hi......i'm playing Felsbrun with seaons and noticed that when I return to house to rest...It's full of snow on the floor.....Anyone else noticed this?
:chinese:

Let's call it a bug!
theSeb

Post by theSeb »

Salmotuttra wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:18 pm Hi......i'm playing Felsbrun with seaons and noticed that when I return to house to rest...It's full of snow on the floor.....Anyone else noticed this?
Sounds like a minor issue with the snow mask on the map. We will sort it out.
larse93

Re: Seasons - Testing snow ingame?

Post by larse93 »

I know that, and it worked. But about an hour later, all the snow is gone. Seems a little unreal
theSeb

Post by theSeb »

So you added snow in some season that wasn’t winter using a debug command and you are surprised that it’s gone? I give up.
Salmotuttra

Post by Salmotuttra »

Thanks for the input......but I found out the you shouldn't use seasons with a saved game.....makes sense....starting a new one...lol
Flat Stanley

Post by Flat Stanley »

OH GOD!!!!! THE TREES!!!!!!!

It looks like Natalie Portman took Andy Warhol into the Shimmer!

(yes, I know some trees are bjorked due to issues with the mats the tree uses for leaves)

But onto a serious question.......

Is the future forecast that you can toggle with Alt-F not in the FS19 Seasons mod? It would show up in the upper right hand corner of the screen in FS17
Flat Stanley
theSeb

Post by theSeb »

No, there is a more detailed one in the seasons menu instead.
Flat Stanley

Post by Flat Stanley »

theSeb wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:59 pm No, there is a more detailed one in the seasons menu instead.
Ok, no problem with that.

Now two more questions.

1. Can I modify the mod to run a full year longer than 24 days? Or is 24 days the max the game will allow?

2. How does plowing affect the rotation crop numbers?
Flat Stanley
Guil

Re: Seasons, soil temperature, and germination

Post by Guil »

Yep, that is still the case. Unless frost or drought kills the seed, it will germinate if it reaches the required minimum.
marlowc

Post by marlowc »

Flat Stanley wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:54 pm 2. How does plowing affect the rotation crop numbers?
It doesn't affect the numbers themselves. Ploughing increases the yield, the crop rotation factor is then applied to this yield, to give your final amount of crop off the field.
Farmingboss99
Boardurlaub/Boardholidays

How is it after the first day

Post by Farmingboss99 »

Hey guys just checking out the seasons mod can you guys fill me in describe what you do and don't like about it so far
Reed Engineering

Re: How is it after the first day

Post by Reed Engineering »

Farmingboss99 wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:45 am Hey guys just checking out the seasons mod can you guys fill me in describe what you do and don't like about it so far
It's absolutely awesome. So much more in-depth then it was on 17 and that was awesome but for 19 they have smashed it. No dislikes only likes. Just need the goe's to come out and it will be perfect.
Pc Player
My FaceBook Page WMRmodding
Reed Engineering

Re: How is it after the first day

James jl24011990 wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:09 am I hope they have bad experiences can you use broom to sweep the leafs lol
are you a console player by any chance? See now you have just filled my head with the idea of driving a road sweeper to *censored* up leafs. Maybe in the next FS we will get that.
Pc Player
Reed Engineering

James jl24011990 wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:44 am Testing snow ask Pitstop he knows all about snowflakes ha ha
Wow. Yet another asinine comment.
Pc Player