Minibrunn

redglasses

Minibrunn

Post by redglasses »

Is there any chance of this map making it to consoles. It looks like a beautiful and cozy little map.
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
cvKurt

Re: Minibrunn

Post by cvKurt »

There's a chance... if the modder wants to bring it console.
Phigo

Post by Phigo »

The modder is very active on the german part of the Forum. He has a feedback-thread, where he and some community-members are figuring out what to Change and extend the map a bit. He stated that he will bring it to console. looking Forward to it. Looks really nice in both Versions.
PS4 und PC
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Niiiice, I actually found that thread when searching for a previous thread on this topic. I just didn’t look into it too much.
My Discord
TopAce888

Post by TopAce888 »

It is planned that Minibrunn will make its way to the consoles. But the decision is up to Giants as they have to test the map on consoles. As it was mentioned here before, I'm working on a little expanded version of the map. I have a WIP thread running which is linked in my signature. There you can find some screenshots of the changes I made. The map gets a bit bigger, more fields, more selling stations, more area for animals and placeables, but it still will be, as you said, a cozy little map.

But this thread leads to a question: Are you interested in the contest version of the map? Im thinking of releasing the revised map as a separat mod and fixing the errors of the contest version and bring it officially into the modhub. I have to get in touch with Giants and hear what they are thinking about two versions of one map.

But hey, if Minibrunn finishes in the top three today at the farmcon then the contest map should definitely remain in the modhub.
Meine LS22-Mods
Neu-Minibrunn Support Thread

Mein fraenkforfriends-Code für kostenlos 2GB zusätzlich für dich und mich: OLIW68
gingeredscot73

Post by gingeredscot73 »

Thank you for releasing the map. I would be happy with either version, but would prefer the revised version. I know you can only do your best when it comes to consoles. All you can do is try. At the of the day its Giants decision. We appreciate your hard work on the map. Good luck at the mod contest. Unfortunately I dont speak German so the thread makes no sense to me. Great screenshots though. Thanks again for you hard work.
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

You may have trouble getting two versions of the same map released. I'm sure Oxygendavid had plans for a Marwell Manor Extended edition but they wouldn't accept it. But you can ask of course and see what they say.
TopAce888

Post by TopAce888 »

I definitely prefer the revised version in the modhub. If they dont want two versions, the contest version gets kicked. I think the map will be ready for testing this week, so with a bt of luck I can upload it to the modhub at the beginning of August. And then I have to wait for Giants QA.
Meine LS22-Mods

Mein fraenkforfriends-Code für kostenlos 2GB zusätzlich für dich und mich: OLIW68
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

I would love to have both versions. The map just looks so nice, I could find my self playing this map for awhile, especially with seasons.
My Discord
TopAce888

Post by TopAce888 »

I have uploaded the map to the modhub yesterday. Now its up to Giants to test the map. But it could take some time until testing, because there are lots of mods on the waiting list.

Btw, Minibrunn is seasons-ready.
Meine LS22-Mods

redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Sweet I can’t wait, it will be a nice present after my camping trip if it passes!
My Discord
NochAmPc

Post by NochAmPc »

The map has now become much better than the original. Small, but all complete. I was allowed to test.
Best Regards
....Stiller Mitleser....
FarmBoss

Post by FarmBoss »

TopAce888 wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:32 pm I have uploaded the map to the modhub yesterday. Now its up to Giants to test the map. But it could take some time until testing, because there are lots of mods on the waiting list.

Btw, Minibrunn is seasons-ready.
Is the currently released version seasons-ready? Or are you referring to the update that that's in Giants queue?
RoAn05t

Post by RoAn05t »

When it’s out I need to try the forest on it😁
Ps4 player
Want to play ask me :biggrin2:
Sir Ironoak

Post by Sir Ironoak »

Personally, my german is very poor.

I must say that I like the map just the way it is. It "fills a gap" in a way! What I mean is, that there are plenty of small maps with small fields, and plenty of medium/large sized maps with medium/large fields. Here, we have a small and cozy little map with medium fields and that gives it a nice "uniqueness" about it. Furthermore, it's very nicely done in my humble opinion!

So, for me, making it Seasonsready and adding multi terrain-angle would make it a 5/5 map! =)