How is it after the first day

wombles

Re: How is it after the first day

Post by wombles »

Guil wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:37 am Yep 9 days at 5x. Started a new game on felsbrunn and doing contracts after sowing my fields.
Yep it might be nine day seasons for me too, worked well for me in FS17. Though Landykid was playing six day season's, and it looks like a nice spot to play especially at the start, then you could ramp it up later on.

I got £634000.00 from my cattle that I sold on Oakfield to carry over, and £547000.00 in the bank plus all the grain that i'll carry over too my new Oakfield save. A nice start this time round.
wombles

Re: Seasons and animals

Post by wombles »

Beastbubba wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:44 am Just need TMR, Straw, and Water for 100%. They dropped the need for grass, silage, and tmr to all be needed for 19. Now it just goes with the best food you have for them.
One of the best moves they done in my opinion, and one of the features that persuaded me to buy FS19.
Guil

Re: Seasons - Fallow Fields

Post by Guil »

I've wondered about this too. I think it's cultivate and leave it but not sure.
theSeb

Re: Seaons

Post by theSeb »

1. I would not recommend changing this yourself.
wombles

Post by wombles »

If you had to put manure on it, then plough it in would have been good.
theSeb

Post by theSeb »

Phigo wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:36 am
theSeb wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:53 am
Phigo wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:36 am In Seasons 17 you could store grass. But it does not make any sense. Isn't seasons about realism?
The game lets you store grass and I am pretty sure that only modified hay loft placeables allowed it. Not the seasons mod. Should the mod try to over write ALL the other mods to satisfy everyone for REALISM? Your complaint should be directed at the hay loft mods.
I am sorry if I wrote something that Sounds like complaining - that wasn't my Intention. I was just saying, that it was possible fs 17 to store grass (of course with modded lofts etc.) and that it was possible with the seasons mod.

My last question was about the Intention of seasons. I think it should simulate a realistic farm and that includes, that gras is not available in winter or can be stored at all.

Sorry if I offended you or your teammates - that was absolutely not my Intention. I appriciate your work and am looking Forward to the release on console.
Not at all and no offence taken. I was just explaining that it’s kind of out of our hands what other mods do
Bartalos1

Post by Bartalos1 »

Phigo wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:36 am
theSeb wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:53 am
Phigo wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:36 am In Seasons 17 you could store grass. But it does not make any sense. Isn't seasons about realism?
The game lets you store grass and I am pretty sure that only modified hay loft placeables allowed it. Not the seasons mod. Should the mod try to over write ALL the other mods to satisfy everyone for REALISM? Your complaint should be directed at the hay loft mods.
I am sorry if I wrote something that Sounds like complaining - that wasn't my Intention. I was just saying, that it was possible fs 17 to store grass (of course with modded lofts etc.) and that it was possible with the seasons mod.

My last question was about the Intention of seasons. I think it should simulate a realistic farm and that includes, that gras is not available in winter or can be stored at all.

Sorry if I offended you or your teammates - that was absolutely not my Intention. I appriciate your work and am looking Forward to the release on console.
Take it down a notch, will ya? We all work together towards the same goal - produce as much carbon dioxide in the atmosphere as possible :biggrin2:
icoombs

Seasons & Irrigation

Post by icoombs »

Hi

Now that drought is possible in seasons 19 will it allow the use of an Irrigation system as in the Irrigation system Mod released in the contest to combat periods of no rain to increase the crop moisture?

If it currently dose not support Irrigation, is it possibly something that could be added in the future?

Thanks for the awesome work on a brilliant mod.
theSeb

Re: Seasons & Irrigation

Post by theSeb »

It could be added in the future but it’s not a simple thing so it’s unlikely to be seen any time soon. Maybe in 21 if there is such a thing.
Bartalos1

Post by Bartalos1 »

+1 to the OPs question
icoombs

Post by icoombs »

From what i can work out grass is only a fall back, if you feed them anything else that is classed as a better food type they will not use grass. so if you feed hay or TMR the grass would only be needed if the other food runs out. The other side of pure grazing goes grass gets killed back to a non harvestable state in winter so you would need to provide food through the winter anyway so 100% grazing is not possible.
icoombs

Post by icoombs »

Thanks for the reply, good to know but a shame it's unlikely.
wombles

Post by wombles »

Realismus could release a model image of Seb doing a rain dance ritual as a mod, maybe giving a 60% chance of rain to combat drought.
JohnDeere77

Post by JohnDeere77 »

theSeb wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:19 am 30% is base game. We do not change it
I tought so, but do I remember wrong if it was changed in S17? To 15% p.a.?

If you are not aware, its a bit harder to repay a loan with a harvest every day contra every 36 days😅😅
Plays on pc, hardmode and loves grinding
1992Tadej1992

Post by 1992Tadej1992 »

Unfortunately seasons will never be the same without quality mods that makes the seasons even more enjoyable.