Finding a new map...

Electsilver8

Finding a new map...

Post by Electsilver8 »

I haven't played in about 2 months, got bored of it. But now I want to get back into it since seasons is out, but all the maps in the mod hub do not interest me. Any suggestions of maps on the web?
icoombs

Re: Finding a new map...

Post by icoombs »

What sort of map are you interested in, would help narrow down what people suggest.

If it's a Seasons map you are looking for then there are very few out there at the moment.
Electsilver8

Post by Electsilver8 »

Yeah I want it to be seasons ready, somewhat small fields, I thought about doing that washoe(sp?) Map but I dont like that it's in the dessert
FarmerLee73

Post by FarmerLee73 »

I’ve just started playing on Südhemmern seasons version. Perhaps have a look at it on YT. Seems to be heavy on production if your into that.
gordon861

Post by gordon861 »

Electsilver8 wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:24 pm Yeah I want it to be seasons ready, somewhat small fields, I thought about doing that washoe(sp?) Map but I dont like that it's in the dessert
I was thinking of giving Oberkrebach a try whilst we wait for properly Seasons Ready maps to become available, according to the Farmer Klein video it didn't do anything too odd with Seasons. It looks fairly small too so won't mind dropping it when a bigger Seasons map becomes available.
--------------
Hey Giants, when are you going to pull your head out of your backsides and actually talk to us?
Lostfarmer6474

Post by Lostfarmer6474 »

Try Varvarovka on modhub us. Updated , seasons ready. Great map
empcris

Post by empcris »

Lostfarmer6474 wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:48 am Try Varvarovka on modhub us. Updated , seasons ready. Great map
The map is well done, too bad it is all written in Russian and you don't understand anything
blackiecat

Post by blackiecat »

Try RUSTIC ACRES (SEASONS READY) V1A a very easy map to use, all the animal pens close to each other, has good silos, plenty of land, one of the best by CAZZ64
mpochylko

Post by mpochylko »

Minnesota map is awesome. Can't remember who it's by. Search for it on Google