Hand plant saplings, mod?

Sockerbetan

Hand plant saplings, mod?

Post by Sockerbetan »

As a young one i spend my summers planting pine in nothern of Sweden. Does anyone know of a mod that lets you do just that ingame? There are some hilly and bumpy areas of the map i play that could be useful for planting by hand, no machine areas. Now that seasons is here it could be a good income offseason to be able to use those hilly areas to grow pine.

Thanks!
reallogger

Re: Hand plant saplings, mod?

Post by reallogger »

It existed for FS17, but have not seen it for FS19
Stevo0114

Post by Stevo0114 »

Sorry to say but that sounds Boring but each to there own
Love FS fav tractor Case I h. FS 19 has caught up and is now for me better than fs17
Playing on xbox one x, Thanks to Giants and all modders who make the game great.
Love this community so thanks guys
Sockerbetan

Post by Sockerbetan »

Stevo0114 wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:34 pm Sorry to say but that sounds Boring but each to there own
Intresting enough to comment though!?!? You could atleast descibe why its boring versus the income and off season work.
gordon861

Post by gordon861 »

Just seen the Daggerwin video with the hand planting on FS17, looked a lot more controllable than the tractor planter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTMvTE98_GU
--------------
Hey Giants, when are you going to pull your head out of your backsides and actually talk to us?
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

I love this mod in 17 combined with seasons and the axe and fire place mods.. now we have the log splitter (which is awesome) and im just waiting on the axe and fireplace to make my winters feel "real" lol.. I would spend every winter cutting wood to season for the next winter and burning the stuff from the previous year.. doing it this way kept me busy through the winter and provided some income and is imho more realistic for the small time farmer than big tree planters and harvesters and stuff.. the farmers ive known literally cut enough wood to feed their wood burners and fire places in their homes and shops through the winter.. they weren't out trying to get rich cutting trees.. in fact the only time Ive seen them use such methods was to clear land for use and they hired in a company to do the work and provide the equipment for fair portion of the profits
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
reallogger

Post by reallogger »

We only do hand planting. By the thousands...
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

reallogger wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:28 pm We only do hand planting. By the thousands...
Now thats the real logger :D

With seasons it would definitly be handy to place the trees exactly where you want them.
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
Tylercheesey1986

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

Hand planting trees, deadset awesome, that would be way better than trying to get the tree planter on some of those slopes
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
icoombs

Post by icoombs »

I always used the hand planted trees mod in FS17 as it allowed you to keep the forest areas looking natural rather than struggling with the sapling planter on the back of a tractor. It was great winter work for seasons and allowed you to be selective with the trees you cut down as you didn't have to worry about getting a tractor in to plant a new one. I hope it eventually comes to 19 along with production mods as it would give me more incentive to do some forestry.
PanzerHue

Post by PanzerHue »

yes! im struggling to replant some of the hill areas on my map. would be great with hand-plant-mod!