Tyrolean Alps

Tylercheesey1986

Tyrolean Alps

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

Just seen its in the console testing list, had a search around. Looks like a lovely EU map to turn some dirt in.
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
BoxTunnel

Re: Tyrolean Alps

Post by BoxTunnel »

I had a quick play on it but the flippin' cowbells constantly clanging away in the main yard drove me insane! Good looking map though.
Phigo

Post by Phigo »

BoxTunnel wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:52 pm I had a quick play on it but the flippin' cowbells constantly clanging away in the main yard drove me insane! Good looking map though.
That is not only a case of the map - it is actually in real life... Was on vacation in Austria a few weeks ago and still Hearing those bells...
PS4 und PC
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

Man, those bells... really makes you feel like actually being in the Alps!

I’ve been in love with the Alps since I was a kid. My wife and I have been on vacation in the Alps for the past 3 years and thinking about going back this year as well.

Saw a quick map tour on YouTube. It made me feel homesick 😢😃
Ignorance is bliss
allstops

Post by allstops »

I love this map, I haven't done a whole lot with it because my computer suffers some pretty slow performance, but once I replace my 8-year old PC (soon) this is going to be my main map for a while. The map beauty is unrivaled IMO, and exploring it is super fun. I have big plans (with small equipment) for this map, but my suggestion would be replace the Bizon immediately as it doesn't have enough power to handle the terrain, hoping I can afford a small Rostelmash soon.

Suedtirolerbauer deserves a round of applause for this magnum opus, glad console folks will get to appreciate it soon!
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

Yay
Ignorance is bliss
BearClaw

Post by BearClaw »

Will this really come for consoles? That will be totally awesome! I cant belive it before i see it on modhub, that map will be the only one i need !! Big hugs to the modder!!
I love the smell of farming better than the profit
gingeredscot73

Post by gingeredscot73 »

BearClaw wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:24 pm Will this really come for consoles? That will be totally awesome! I cant belive it before i see it on modhub, that map will be the only one i need !! Big hugs to the modder!!
Its in testing for consoles.

viewtopic.php?f=963&t=140422

Looking forward to it. Hopefully it passes testing.

Already out for pc.
https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019
gingeredscot73

Post by gingeredscot73 »

I watched Farmer Klein's First Impressions video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTzqzZnCts8
BearClaw

Post by BearClaw »

Yes this will be a total game changer and revolutionary for us who "hates" flat maps, the earth is not all flat and there is so many farms like in like the tyrolean alps map, here in norway is very much like this so this map is a unusually great mod
I love the smell of farming better than the profit
Jämtvargen

Post by Jämtvargen »

Same thing here in northern sweden. Very hilly.
Can't wait :biggrin2:
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

Tyrolean Alps disappeared from the list.
Guess it wasn’t ready yet
Ignorance is bliss
gingeredscot73

Post by gingeredscot73 »

Guess it failed testing then. I am sure it will return if the modder wants to take the time to fix the bugs. All we can do is wait and see what happens.

Modders Facebook,but I dont see any news relating to it. I cant read it as it not in english.

https://www.facebook.com/Suedtirolerbauer.Modding/
Guil

Post by Guil »

There doesn't always have to be up to date news, I know if I was a modder and trying to fix issues I would soon get tired and give up if every step was scrutinized.
gingeredscot73

Post by gingeredscot73 »

We dont mean to. People just get excited when the see a new map. I totally agree that people shouldnt be looking over their shoulder every 2 mintues. The worst people are the ones that ask when. I never do that. Modders shouldnt feel pressured, but I know some the community like younger members bombard them with messages which is not right. I would never question a modder when. I respect what they do for the community and appreciate what they have created for us to enjoy. I know modding is hard. People just get curious. I suppose its just human nature. I suppose in a way modders are like the celebrities of the community. I understand that expections are high with community especially with the larger modding groups. I see we have a few new modders submitting for FS19. For every modder that creates for these games I have nothing, but respect for these people. They do it out passion for the game and their hobby that they love. Thank you to Suedtirolerbauer for creating this map and all of your hard work.