fenixguy

Re: For the factory lovers

Post by fenixguy »

I just wanna drive virtual tractors...
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

honestly.. I just love heavy equipment.. irl ive operated a pretty fair variety of equipment and vehicles and I love it when I can do this in games.. I try not to fixate on any one thing.. I love it all from moving earth with a dozer to operating a compact tractor.. not too many games allow much freedom with equipment types and even fewer that involve anything that can be called realism but fs19 satisfies a lot of itches that need scratchin
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

PrincessJessi84 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:57 pm
redglasses wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:51 am Giants should do the same for this as they did for seasons and bring it to consoles. I would love to have some factory scripts.
how would that work with your slot limit red? seems to me that the frustration with this limitation in regard to factory mods would be beyond compare.. sure u could use a few like compost, fuel, pig food stuff like that.. but lots of the really cool stuff will involve moving pallets between the factories and to sell points.. I guess take what u can get and some of it would work well on console.. those scripts r also what runs things like the tmr mixer for example which is just loose grass, straw and silage dumped into the placeable and output as cow food.. idk.. I just liked hauling stuff around on the flat bed I guess lol
I have not once gotten close to the slot limit on a save where I’m actually playing. Wouldn’t be much of a pain for me.
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Jballak9197

Post by Jballak9197 »

It will be awesome if applied to the County Line map for all the sell points. I haven't played it yet, but I caught the tour on YouTube.
Hebrews 6:7. Land that drinks in the rain often falling on it and that produces a crop useful to those for whom it is farmed receives the blessing of God.
Miketeg

Post by Miketeg »

You can suggest it to the mod conversion author on the American Eagle Modding website.

But actually, I prefer if he push his effort to fix the map, because it's unplayable with courseplay. Mode2 is totally bugged on that map.

Regarding the topic, I pretty like this mod/script because it allows us to use fruit for something (potatos as example)
Has been dairy farmer - From Quebec, Canada
French is my first language, please excuse my English :-)
gingeredscot73

Post by gingeredscot73 »

Would love to see production in game especially on consoles. As it stands mods on pc use extra scripts for production which are not allowed on consoles. The only way that production could be possible is for Giants to write it in to the game. Seen a 2 sided debate on here for and against. Some argue that this not factory simulator and they want to see more indepth farming. To me and many others this would add more depth to the game creating a purpose for growing and harvesting crops. Producing milk, wool and cotton even forestry. I know this is not for everyone. As far as I am concerned Giants will not add such gameplay as it would be to complicated for the casual audience.
wiseguy49

Post by wiseguy49 »

Contrary to what some believe, I've been advocating for the factory scripts to be included on consoles.

That is the beauty of this game - play how you want. If you want to have factories and produce various products, do it. If not, then don't play that way. Anyone that criticizes anyone else for how they play needs to wake up.
Farming Girl

Post by Farming Girl »

wiseguy49 wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:50 pm This is when priority mod testing should be in place. Regardless this is amazing news. Hats off to the ls-modcompany folks.
All Mods are important to somebody, so all mods should be treated the same, Period!
Ann-Marie

C&S Modding
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Miketeg wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:09 pm You can suggest it to the mod conversion author on the American Eagle Modding website.

But actually, I prefer if he push his effort to fix the map, because it's unplayable with courseplay. Mode2 is totally bugged on that map.

Regarding the topic, I pretty like this mod/script because it allows us to use fruit for something (potatos as example)
Mode 2 in Courseplay is completely bugged on any map currently, as the Courseplay Devs haven't implemented that mode into Courseplay 6 yet. The current code is still the leftover and remnant from the FS17 version of the mod. The Devs do specifically make a point at the top of their GitHub page to tell people not to use Mode 2 until, they have coded and implemented the mode correctly for FS19.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
Miketeg

Post by Miketeg »

cwattyeso wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:56 am
Miketeg wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:09 pm You can suggest it to the mod conversion author on the American Eagle Modding website.

Mode 2 in Courseplay is completely bugged on any map currently, as the Courseplay Devs haven't implemented that mode into Courseplay 6 yet. The current code is still the leftover and remnant from the FS17 version of the mod. The Devs do specifically make a point at the top of their GitHub page to tell people not to use Mode 2 until, they have coded and implemented the mode correctly for FS19.
I know, but i'm still able to use it on most map i'm playing.
Has been dairy farmer - From Quebec, Canada
French is my first language, please excuse my English :-)
Jballak9197

Post by Jballak9197 »

I guess Giants would need a vote to see just how many players really want the Industry Mod. Like seasons for FS17, but slot limit I'm sure would take a hit.
Hebrews 6:7. Land that drinks in the rain often falling on it and that produces a crop useful to those for whom it is farmed receives the blessing of God.
Farming Girl

Post by Farming Girl »

I’ve Long said that the factory mod woul be a good addition to the main game.
Ann-Marie

C&S Modding
wiseguy49

Post by wiseguy49 »

Well... GlobalCompany and the associated mods have showed up today on the testing list..

Fingers crossed. If there is a group that could get it passed on the first try, it would be the LS-Modcompany folks.

Giants - it's time to make this the best month in the history of the Farming Simulator franchise:
24th: Seasons released
Last weekend: Farmcon with Claas announced and being added via Platinum edition
today or tomorrow: release Globalcompany scripts
1992Tadej1992

Post by 1992Tadej1992 »

People it is farming simulator, not farming manager.
FarmerLee73

Post by FarmerLee73 »

Goose66 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:57 pm
george.earlslight wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:24 am
Farmingboss99 wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:39 pm What is the global company mod as I am kinda sorta new the the farming simulator family
It enables buildings take a resource and create something else.
Like putting loose straw and taking out bales, or putting canola and receiving pig food and diesel.
Those are already out. These scripts are more for factories making products such as beer, bread, sugar and so on and producing pallets for sale.
I do wonder what else this script can bring to the table seeing as there are maps out there that already have lots of production buildings, sugar, flour, beer, yoghurt, fuel, animal food etc .