My first map for Farming Simulator 19 "Tombstone"

Gundad68

Re: My first map for Farming Simulator 19 "Tombstone"

Post by Gundad68 »

Sure hate ta hear this.Yor maps are my go toos.On 17 I only played yours. lol THANK YOU for the memorys.
Xbone player,too poor for a PC. lol
BeardedRabbitt

Post by BeardedRabbitt »

So, I've really been trying to patiently wait for a SOMS2 map so I can actually enjoy this game... Can we have an update on what's been going on behind the scenes?

Will we ever see FS19 mods for SOMS2?

If so, when and where will we see them?

Thanks
gingeredscot73

Post by gingeredscot73 »

BeardedRabbitt wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:30 pm So, I've really been trying to patiently wait for a SOMS2 map so I can actually enjoy this game... Can we have an update on what's been going on behind the scenes?

Thanks
I could be wrong, but I think he may have given up trying to get Giants to pass Tombstone. Such a talented modder as well. I can totally understand his frustration. Giants have pretty high standards when it comes to passing mods. For the maps he had on all platforms on 17. Somethingonmyshoe2 is a fantastic modder. If he has given up on the mod hub I cant blame him. He has tried very hard for 19.
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

gingeredscot73 wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:12 am
BeardedRabbitt wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:30 pm So, I've really been trying to patiently wait for a SOMS2 map so I can actually enjoy this game... Can we have an update on what's been going on behind the scenes?

Thanks
I could be wrong, but I think he may have given up trying to get Giants to pass Tombstone. Such a talented modder as well. I can totally understand his frustration. Giants have pretty high standards when it comes to passing mods. For the maps he had on all platforms on 17. Somethingonmyshoe2 is a fantastic modder. If he has given up on the mod hub I cant blame him. He has tried very hard for 19.
It wasnt about GIANTS standards. They were failing him for the GIANTS stuff he was using and wanted him to fix their stuff.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
gingeredscot73

Post by gingeredscot73 »

Well if there were issues with the map then Giant arent going to pass it. Has he asked for any help? Just asking. I mean if its got something to do with the map either another modder could help or has he reached out to Giants to get it resolved. Clearly there must be a resolution to the problem. I have respect what he has done for Farming Simulator. He had like six or seven maps on 17. Extremely talented modder. Such a shame. I really feel for him. Somethingonmyshoe2 if you are out there buddy hope you are doing well. I appreciate what you have done for us.
Last edited by gingeredscot73 on Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

He's never had a problem asking for help before so I doubt that was the case this time either. He's bent over backwards getting stuff to console for 17 if he got frustrated enough to quit trying the gripe was legit.
Playing on PS5 in Ohio, USA.
gingeredscot73

Post by gingeredscot73 »

Preble 818 wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:29 am He's never had a problem asking for help before so I doubt that was the case this time either. He's bent over backwards getting stuff to console for 17 if he got frustrated enough to quit trying the gripe was legit.
Totally understandable. You think they would put it on pc. At least some the community would be able to play it. He puts in all this hard work and then this happens. From what I read all the maps are ready to be tested? If it Giants stuff cant they help? He hasnt posted anything since April. Sad days as really enjoy all his maps from 17.
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

I did as well his maps were some of my favorite for console
Playing on PS5 in Ohio, USA.
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

somethingonmyshoe2 wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:50 pm hi there all
Hey shoe. Hope youre doing well.
Have you 100% given up on maps
for console testing?
You still have quite a few fans out there.
Thanks.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
Maze313

Post by Maze313 »

I hear that taco was waiting on maps from soms when he said he was done I was shocked even more so that it was giants own stuff he was using n it failed repeatedly I’ve barely touched 19 since really hoping he changes his mind n comes back n try’s again but not looking to promising
Playing on PS5 and PC
somethingonmyshoe2

Post by somethingonmyshoe2 »

hi all
someone ask me to make the Ravenport map Flat . The original Ravenport map made flat and made for easy placement of placeables for disabled friend.
uploaded to modhud today. *thumbsup*
Mouse2222

Post by Mouse2222 »

Hi, May i ask how Tombstone is coming along,, I just heard about it in Farmer Minns stream and peole wondered when it was coming out, thankyou
somethingonmyshoe2

sorry but i given up on uploading maps to modhud some time a go (the 12 maps i have are all private use only) .
somethingonmyshoe2

hi there to 20 lucky ones

the lakeside map is now finished (to the lucky one's please send your code to dropbox for a link to map)

a production line map with 34 products in total

somethingonmyshoe2