Thief on the farm!!

FarmerLee73

Thief on the farm!!

Post by FarmerLee73 »

So I thought I was going mad over the last few days, going to use equipment that I am sure that I had purchased and used previously just to find I don't own that equipment. I just assumed it was my usual bad memory playing tricks on me, but it happened again this morning, bought a nice new Fendt 1000 Vario yesterday, gone to jump in it to do some work today and it's gone!! According to my garage I don't own one! So if anyone offers any of you nice farmers a cheap Fendt....It's stolen!!!

Has anyone else experienced this?
Doc3d

Re: Thief on the farm!!

Post by Doc3d »

Do you use the Store Deliveries mod by any chance? I’ve had a few pieces of equipment not get reset properly when using that mod, and I have not been able to find them again if/when it happens. A few times I’ve found the item under the map. Never had it with a tractor tho
FarmerLee73

Post by FarmerLee73 »

Doc3d wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:28 am Do you use the Store Deliveries mod by any chance?
I sure am! Now what a shame it will be if I have to stop using that mod. One of the best mods made recently !
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

FarmerLee73 wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:35 am
Doc3d wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:28 am Do you use the Store Deliveries mod by any chance?
I sure am! Now what a shame it will be if I have to stop using that mod. One of the best mods made recently !
Doc3d wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:28 am Do you use the Store Deliveries mod by any chance? I’ve had a few pieces of equipment not get reset properly when using that mod, and I have not been able to find them again if/when it happens. A few times I’ve found the item under the map. Never had it with a tractor tho
If you guys find these bugs, do not just stop using them but make a bug report in the modhub bug section, so the author get feedback on what to improve and fix
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
Farming Girl

Post by Farming Girl »

juf.de wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:02 am
Doc3d wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:28 am Do you use the Store Deliveries mod by any chance? I’ve had a few pieces of equipment not get reset properly when using that mod, and I have not been able to find them again if/when it happens. A few times I’ve found the item under the map. Never had it with a tractor tho
If you guys find these bugs, do not just stop using them but make a bug report in the modhub bug section, so the author get feedback on what to improve and fix
There is a bug section, wow i didnt know that lol
Ann-Marie

C&S Modding
FarmerLee73

Post by FarmerLee73 »

Farming Girl wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:43 am
juf.de wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:02 am

There is a bug section, wow i didnt know that lol
Lol
Farmingboss99
Boardurlaub/Boardholidays

Post by Farmingboss99 »

There is nobody steeling from you. Grow up
FarmerLee73

Post by FarmerLee73 »

Farmingboss99 wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:49 pm There is nobody steeling from you. Grow up
Humour maybe?
Farmingboss99

Post by Farmingboss99 »

Idk
Farming Girl

Post by Farming Girl »

Farmingboss99 wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:49 pm There is nobody steeling from you. Grow up
Maybe he is just a kid, anyway why should he grow up! i think everyone should let out their inner child every now and then, Better than being a Grump :biggrin2:
Ann-Marie

C&S Modding
Farmingboss99

Post by Farmingboss99 »

I don't care If he'd
FarmerLee73

Post by FarmerLee73 »

Farming Girl wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:58 pm
Maybe he is just a kid.
Lol not at 46yrs of age.
wombles

Post by wombles »

FarmerLee73 wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:09 am So I thought I was going mad over the last few days, going to use equipment that I am sure that I had purchased and used previously just to find I don't own that equipment. I just assumed it was my usual bad memory playing tricks on me, but it happened again this morning, bought a nice new Fendt 1000 Vario yesterday, gone to jump in it to do some work today and it's gone!! According to my garage I don't own one! So if anyone offers any of you nice farmers a cheap Fendt....It's stolen!!!

Ouch :(, did you loose the money as well, that Fendt ain't cheap.
FarmerLee73

Post by FarmerLee73 »

wombles wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:25 pm
FarmerLee73 wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:09 am So I thought I was going mad over the last few days, going to use equipment that I am sure that I had purchased and used previously just to find I don't own that equipment. I just assumed it was my usual bad memory playing tricks on me, but it happened again this morning, bought a nice new Fendt 1000 Vario yesterday, gone to jump in it to do some work today and it's gone!! According to my garage I don't own one! So if anyone offers any of you nice farmers a cheap Fendt....It's stolen!!!

Afraid so, while I don't like to do so I might have to "add" the cost back on to my balance as like you say, it's a lot of money!
wombles

Post by wombles »

FarmerLee73 wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:44 pm
wombles wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:25 pm

Afraid so, while I don't like to do so I might have to "add" the cost back on to my balance as like you say, it's a lot of money!
Your quite right it's one of them times where it wouldn't be cheating, just righting a wrong so to speak.