RoAn05t

Re: Screenshots

Post by RoAn05t »

Ps4 player
Want to play ask me :biggrin2:
BoxTunnel

Post by BoxTunnel »

Mobias wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:07 pm Farming on the Palouse hills.

Hey Mobias, this was a map I was really looking forward too when I read your thread about it ages ago. Have you finished it now? The screenshots look amazing.
Mobias

Post by Mobias »

BoxTunnel wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:45 pm
Mobias wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:07 pm Farming on the Palouse hills.

Hey Mobias, this was a map I was really looking forward too when I read your thread about it ages ago. Have you finished it now? The screenshots look amazing.
Hey there. Sadly its still not finished. I've actually had to take a long break from all things Farm sim recently but just fired it up again in recent days now seasons is out. I just saw this thread and thought I'd share some pics of my Palouse map. The map is a 2X map but it fills pretty much every corner of the available area. There is so much work in doing a map, and thats even before you've got the nuts and bolts together of making it all work with the game play elements. Filling it all with the nice little details that make a map special is so time consuming.

I will continue doing work on it though and I'll maybe post a few more screenshots of it. Maybe it'll be ready for FS-21 :lol:
garyst

Post by garyst »

A shot I took today after finishing a soybean field on Pacific northwest. Looks a little grainy because I just snapped the picture of my tv with my little Canon camera as I have not the slightest clue how to save a picture on the Xbox and transfer it to here.

Guil

Post by Guil »

Haven't tried it myself but others have said if you take a screenshot in game and have the Xbox app on your phone then you can view those screenshots in the app.
Tylercheesey1986

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

garyst wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:13 am A shot I took today after finishing a soybean field on Pacific northwest. Looks a little grainy because I just snapped the picture of my tv with my little Canon camera as I have not the slightest clue how to save a picture on the Xbox and transfer it to here.

Take screenshot, go to recent captures, select image, select upload to Xbox live.
Next get Xbox app on phone, in Xbox app on phone find image in captures, select save image, image is now saved to phone.
Next step is to upload to here, go to the image server here - https://image.giants-software.com/
Select choose file, find your image select it.
Will go back to image server page, select upload image then it will upload and show image plus some codes for Thumbnail or Full image,
copy the text including the [IMG/] stuff on either end.
Then you simply select paste when posting to insert image.

I don't know if all that makes sense but its how I do it.
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
garyst

Post by garyst »

Is it possible to get that app on a tablet? I just have a basic cheap track phone which don't have apps. And how do you take the screenshot with the xbox?
Guil

Post by Guil »

I'm sure it's available on a tablet and may even work with the Xbox app on PC, not sure though. No idea how to take screenshots but I assume it's a combination of the X button and one of the four buttons , a b x y
garyst

Post by garyst »

Thanks I will try to figure it out next time I take a screenshot. I am not too good with technology. The whole reason I play on Xbox and not a pc because I have no clue what i would be doing trying to play this game on a pc lol.
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

I have the Xbox app on my iPad. Any screenshots automatically are available on the app as soon as you take them and they can be saved like a normal photo.
Guil

Post by Guil »

How do you take a screenshot rabbit?
Tylercheesey1986

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

Guil wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:38 pm How do you take a screenshot rabbit?
Press illuminated (glowing) x button in centre of controller, will pause game and bring up a menu on side of screen, then you simply press y.
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

Glad you answered that as I couldn’t remember which button it was 😆
SJ_Sathanas

Post by SJ_Sathanas »

Rasping rabbit wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:36 pm I have the Xbox app on my iPad. Any screenshots automatically are available on the app as soon as you take them and they can be saved like a normal photo.
Sometimes they can take a little time to upload to the Xbox site but there is an option in the captures menu to manually upload, making them available in the app immediately.