Modhub alternative

1992Tadej1992

Modhub alternative

Post by 1992Tadej1992 »

Hey guys,

I dont know if you know that site, but you need to check it out. It is really quality website and have ton of quality mods without errors or anything like that. I believe, that every mod goes through some kind of testing. You can find a lot of information about the mod in description, before you decide to download it.

Most of these mods are not available on modhub.

https://www.yesmods.com/

You will not regret it.

Cheers!
juf.de

Re: Modhub alternative

Post by juf.de »

yesmods definitly tests mods, though not all of them are free of warnings or errors, keep that in mind. Still better then most other sites and a good start for players who are not familiar with modding sites other than modhub.
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
Tomazius96

Post by Tomazius96 »

Thank you for introducing me to this new modsite. I love it soo far. Really quality webisite, lots of information and looks like they really test the mods. I personally use the most LSportal and ForbbidenMods, but this new site goes deffinetly to my bookmarks.
1992Tadej1992

Post by 1992Tadej1992 »

juf.de wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:14 pm yesmods definitly tests mods, though not all of them are free of warnings or errors, keep that in mind. Still better then most other sites and a good start for players who are not familiar with modding sites other than modhub.
Yeah i know. I have no problems with some errors that doesnt affect gameplay. I understand that giants can not do that because of the rules. This is why i like this website so much. Quality, but not that strict with the rules like modhub.

Tomazius96@ Be my guest *thumbsup*
FarmerLee73

Post by FarmerLee73 »

Just had a look at this site, thanks for making me aware of it, will certainly be keeping an eye on it!
GrimGandalf

Post by GrimGandalf »

This is my go to site after the Giants mods. I really enjoy their descriptions of the mods, and how they let you know when it’s updated.
PS4, XBOX X & PC Video Game Farmer
Doc3d

Post by Doc3d »

I also recently found this site and think it looks very good as far as quality mods go. Most mods I have tested from there are much better than what I tend to find on other sites. I also like the fact that they do a write up on every mod, so you know a bit more before downloading
Guil

Post by Guil »

The owner used to post here in the run up to the launch of FS19, he had an up to date list of confirmed features too.
EyesJoshuaMF

Post by EyesJoshuaMF »

Since it was recommended multiple times, I went to check YesMods out, but no matter which web browser I use, strangely I seem to be unable to access the site - I always get this error:

Anyone have any ideas about why I seem to be the only one getting this message?
Player since fs2013

👍Massey Ferguson
👍Valtra
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

EyesJoshuaMF wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:39 am Since it was recommended multiple times, I went to check YesMods out, but no matter which web browser I use, strangely I seem to be unable to access the site - I always get this error:

Anyone have any ideas about why I seem to be the only one getting this message?
I'm not having your problem, but just from searching for "cannot securely connect to this page" it seems it's a problem of browsers developed by microsoft. I opened three random search results which from the looks of it all fix it the same way, maybe that solves it for you:
Link 1, Link 2, Link 3

P.S.: you should switch to firefox, it has it's flaws too, but not as serious ones as MS or Google browsers
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
EyesJoshuaMF

Post by EyesJoshuaMF »

Thank you for the help, but despite trying a broad variety of methods, i still couldn't get the site to open. Its a shame because the site sounds great. At least i can still access the official Modhub!

Edit: I found out that on my specific WiFi network I cannot access the site. I managed to get onto it from other networks however.
Last edited by EyesJoshuaMF on Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Player since fs2013

👍Massey Ferguson
👍Valtra
Pict

Post by Pict »

Good site, thanks for the heads up *thumbsup*
FarmerJimbob

Post by FarmerJimbob »

*thumbsup* Appreciate the tip. Looks a good site with useful info about the mods which makes a change from most sites. Making it my go-to site for mods not available through the modhub. Thanks.
BoxTunnel

Post by BoxTunnel »

Thanks for the heads up OP. Visited the site last night and it's great. I've downloaded a couple of mods so far which seem to be high quality. I also like the fact that the moderator reviews mods "warts and all" and will point out any problems or errors the mod may have.
farmerfivetom

Post by farmerfivetom »

Ist's an interresting Website. Are you Sure, they use the right Download Link? To me it seems so, but i can't assure it
:hi: