Seasons mod (op updated re: bug reports)

alpha117

Re: Seasons mod (op updated re: bug reports)

Post by alpha117 »

Hi All

Started OakField with season update and Wales GEO. Day 1 raining, no issues. Save game and exit.

Reload save game and totally different weather, no rain and the forecast page also predicted different weather.

Is that how it should work, different weather when reloading a saved game.

If it is then no issue, just thought I would ask

Thanks
Elspoox

Post by Elspoox »

hay and silage bales are still worth practically the same,i think that shouldnt be the case, right?
crypt.halo

Ravenport and Seasons [PC]

Post by crypt.halo »

Is the default US map optimized for seasons (aka seasons ready)? Like will the snow not fall inside garages and sheds? I had that issue in 17 with Westbridge because it wasn't seasons ready.

Want to know if I invest more time into Ravenport or start a new save with a mod "seasons ready" map. If the latter is only seasons ready, anyone have a suggestion for a good Midwest seasons map? Wisconsin boy here and have been looking at the Michigan map.

Thanks!
John Wayne, Johnny Cash, and John Deere

Tractors Personally Owned
1938 Allis-Chalmers WC
1940s Allis Chalmers WD-45
1955 Ford 8N

PC SPECS
i7-8700k @3.7GHz
16GB RAM
ZOTAC Gaming RTX 2070 8GB

PC
Farming Simulator 19
All settings maxed out, 2k resolution, 60fps
Miketeg

Re: Ravenport and Seasons [PC]

Post by Miketeg »

Both vanilla map (Ravensport and Fields...) are seasons ready.
Has been dairy farmer - From Quebec, Canada
French is my first language, please excuse my English :-)
L2K Perma

Post by L2K Perma »

crypt.halo wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:06 pm Is the default US map optimized for seasons (aka seasons ready)? Like will the snow not fall inside garages and sheds? I had that issue in 17 with Westbridge because it wasn't seasons ready.

Want to know if I invest more time into Ravenport or start a new save with a mod "seasons ready" map. If the latter is only seasons ready, anyone have a suggestion for a good Midwest seasons map? Wisconsin boy here and have been looking at the Michigan map.

Thanks!
I believe both the default maps should be seasons ready. as far as the Michigan map, the only issue with it is that it's up to other people now to keep it updated, sadly the original makers of the map up and deleted their page on Facebook without warning a few months back. Another good option is Midwest Horizon which is set in Ohio if I recall, however, it's not currently seasons ready but is being worked on to be made seasons ready.
FS13 - Xbox 360
FS15 - Xbox 360/Xbox One
FS17 - Xbox One
FS19 - PC

PC specs: i5-8600k, M22 Kraken AIO cooler, 16GB ddr4 ram, RTX 2070 Super, 256 GB SSD, 1 TB HDD
crypt.halo

Post by crypt.halo »

L2K Perma wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:16 pm sadly the original makers of the map up and deleted their page on Facebook without warning a few months back.
Really? They seem fairly active since their latest update was just a few days ago. Is this the same one you're talking about?

https://www.yesmods.com/fs19-mods/maps/ ... an-map-mf/
John Wayne, Johnny Cash, and John Deere

Tractors Personally Owned
1938 Allis-Chalmers WC
1940s Allis Chalmers WD-45
1955 Ford 8N

PC SPECS
i7-8700k @3.7GHz
16GB RAM
ZOTAC Gaming RTX 2070 8GB

PC
Farming Simulator 19
All settings maxed out, 2k resolution, 60fps
Azfoor

Seasons water pump and Oakfield.

Post by Azfoor »

I can't get the waterpump to work on Oakfield.. I place it near the water through but it dosent fill anything.?
Lucass

Re: Seasons water pump and Oakfield.

Post by Lucass »

I think You have to wait some time... about 15 min.
Fast forward time a little and check.
L2K Perma

Post by L2K Perma »

crypt.halo wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:22 pm
L2K Perma wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:16 pm sadly the original makers of the map up and deleted their page on Facebook without warning a few months back.
Really? They seem fairly active since their latest update was just a few days ago. Is this the same one you're talking about?

https://www.yesmods.com/fs19-mods/maps/ ... an-map-mf/
Hmm... hadn't seen that, though I can't find any actual page where they're releasing, so they could be doing stuff behind the scenes and what not.
FS13 - Xbox 360
FS15 - Xbox 360/Xbox One
FS17 - Xbox One
FS19 - PC

PC specs: i5-8600k, M22 Kraken AIO cooler, 16GB ddr4 ram, RTX 2070 Super, 256 GB SSD, 1 TB HDD
Masch22

Post by Masch22 »

Since this update i cannot longe sell my cattles (just tested with cows). Has someone else this problem?
Jimbob0704

Post by Jimbob0704 »

I think you might have to start a new save, think I read that somewhere
Owner of YouTube channel FS landscaping
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVa5pA ... kqx5eVXmxw
Masch22

Post by Masch22 »

Ok now it works. I had a negative saldo and since it is positive, i can sell them :lol:
Azfoor

Re: Seasons water pump and Oakfield.

Post by Azfoor »

Lucass wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:47 pm I think You have to wait some time... about 15 min.
Fast forward time a little and check.
I did wait.. Like a whole day.. And I have it set up right in the fill trigger.! :confusednew:
BoscoX

Post by BoscoX »

Hello
On the NewWoodshire map I have a problem with the cost of maintaining the estate. In practice the daily costs of any positionable (stables, silo, buildings ...) are multiplied by 4.
What is it due? Without the seasons mod the costs are right.

Thank you
Maikello

Post by Maikello »

BoscoX wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:24 am Hello
On the NewWoodshire map I have a problem with the cost of maintaining the estate. In practice the daily costs of any positionable (stables, silo, buildings ...) are multiplied by 4.
What is it due? Without the seasons mod the costs are right.

Thank you
It depends on the length of the season. A longer season would mean a higher cost but the revenue would be the same. The machine wear, fuel consumption, everything is balanced in proportion to the length of the season