Lipinki Map - Discussion

chedly_farms

Lipinki Map - Discussion

Post by chedly_farms »

So I'm watching a German live stream of this map. This could be one of the best little maps out there. For console users, this map looks to have an excellent slot count. It looks like you get started with a little over 400. It has small field that look perfect for 3M equipment. I'm actually chomping at the bit, to play this map.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
IceUul

Re: Lipinki Map - Discussion

Post by IceUul »

Checked this map out today, only thing i do not like that the textures seems to be very low quality, they look like from FS13.
Phigo

Post by Phigo »

This map is indeed a nice Little one. You have to be carefull what you buy - every single implement could be too big. Got a Trailer to feed animals? could be too high.

I bought a Feed-mixer (the small anderson) just to find out, that there is only room for 35 cows in that pen. Now I will mix the Food for them and store it in that AJTech-Silo and wait for a sellpoint for TMR - and laugh about myself...

I am a bit torn about which map to Play: grizzly Mountain as it is the map with most work put in, Ravenport where I am on the way to get the 10 Million-Dollar-Trophy, Lipinki as a small map or the ShabaFS-Map since it is updated very soon
PS4 und PC
thumbwiz

Post by thumbwiz »

I can tell a lot of effort has gone into the map and kudos to the maker, but I couldn't play it for a couple reasons.
1. Farm Manager and Start From Scratch does not remove, or allow you to remove most of the buildings on the farms, and everything is too close together.
2. Road ways are too closed in with trees, signs and other things.

I'm from North America, and I'm used to wider country roads, with shoulders that are several feet wide followed by ditches for drainage. Trees are cut way back so our viewing distance is good. Signs and utility poles are placed several feet off the road as well.
This map is like most others, with objects very close to the road, but this one is too extreme. There is literally zero space between the road and many of the roadside objects.
Roads like this where I live would be deadlier than what we already have. Everyone would be losing mirrors to poles, smashing into signs, trees and poles. Also, there would be no where to push the snow in the winter.
I'm used to farms and roadways around me, clean, wide open, lots of free space to maneuver. I hope to find a map that comes closer to what I'm used to, but in the meantime I'll have to resort to the Giants Editor. The closest I've come so far is Mercury Farms after deleting all the hedges and fences from the map.
X1 / PC gaming
Ontario, Canada
Phigo

Post by Phigo »

thumbwiz wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 10:41 am I can tell a lot of effort has gone into the map and kudos to the maker, but I couldn't play it for a couple reasons.
1. Farm Manager and Start From Scratch does not remove, or allow you to remove most of the buildings on the farms, and everything is too close together.
2. Road ways are too closed in with trees, signs and other things.

I'm from North America, and I'm used to wider country roads, with shoulders that are several feet wide followed by ditches for drainage. Trees are cut way back so our viewing distance is good. Signs and utility poles are placed several feet off the road as well.
This map is like most others, with objects very close to the road, but this one is too extreme. There is literally zero space between the road and many of the roadside objects.
Roads like this where I live would be deadlier than what we already have. Everyone would be losing mirrors to poles, smashing into signs, trees and poles. Also, there would be no where to push the snow in the winter.
I'm used to farms and roadways around me, clean, wide open, lots of free space to maneuver. I hope to find a map that comes closer to what I'm used to, but in the meantime I'll have to resort to the Giants Editor. The closest I've come so far is Mercury Farms after deleting all the hedges and fences from the map.
Welcome to Europe... It really is a huge difference between the roads here and in North America... But we got used to it. Most People do not Smash their mirrors.
PS4 und PC
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

IceUul wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 7:44 am Checked this map out today, only thing i do not like that the textures seems to be very low quality, they look like from FS13.
Late last night I drove around and looked around this map. And I agree with you on the textures. MrSealyP made a comment in his first look video that he thinks it may have had a Pc to console conversion issue. But I wanna also agree with the other person in this thread that said they wished the barns and shelters could all be removed.

Even with that going on, this is a very nice smaller map. Now to see if Meadowgrove has a better feel to it.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

I was thinking about checking out this map, but right now I'm invested in a 70+ hour woodshire save which I'm trying to get to 100. So maybe after I'm done with that I might try this map.
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
BoxTunnel

Post by BoxTunnel »

I absolutely love this map, so much so that I have just sold up at Marwell Manor and moved to Poland!

Yes, it is a small, tight map but that is what I like. The modder has put a lot of thought into this map and I love it.

BoxTunnel, trying to learn Polish.
Tylercheesey1986

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

Perfect for smaller gear, I quite like this map as it makes it worthwhile having the small gear in the game. Most other maps you just aim for the biggest, this map makes you think about your pur hases
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
dxeh

Post by dxeh »

I like the map. Small (but long) fields. Nice elevation changes. Enough forestry and good detail. Only found out that i cannot plant trees for some reason? Maybe i need to cut some down first?
Corstaad

Post by Corstaad »

I'm trying to find a water refill point on this map. The pond won't refill. Could anyone point me in the right direction.
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

Corstaad wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:39 am I'm trying to find a water refill point on this map. The pond won't refill. Could anyone point me in the right direction.
Did you find the water refill point? I've tried the green hoses by the grain silo on the two farms but I can't get water to refill from there.

As a work-around I'm using this mod:
https://farming-simulator.com/mod.php?l ... tle=fs2019
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
BoxTunnel

Post by BoxTunnel »

Lipinki currently showing in testing, if this is an update for seasons then that's my weekend sorted :biggrin2:
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

It's not in testing any more ... and not released so perhaps it has been sent back. Oh well ......
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
BoxTunnel

Post by BoxTunnel »

Yeah I noticed that, hopefully next time.