Oakfield farm 19

Homerthehulk

Oakfield farm 19

Post by Homerthehulk »

Is there an update for Oakfield? It’s on the mod hub as an update but not the list. It’s not showing up as an update on the PS4? but all other new mods and updates are there, just Oakfield update missing.
girlie100

Re: Oakfield farm 19

Post by girlie100 »

its currently a pc update for seasons
PC & Xbox One
IceUul

Post by IceUul »

girlie100 wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:24 am its currently a pc update for seasons
No it is not, seasons mask is included in update, but change log is way longer:
https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019

I do not get why released only on PC? So if someone add seasons mask to they map, console players never
get they maps updated until Seasons is released on consoles? I mean all other changes are also postponed.
wombles

Post by wombles »

IceUul wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:58 am
girlie100 wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:24 am its currently a pc update for seasons
No it is not, seasons mask is included in update, but change log is way longer:
https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019

I do not get why released only on PC? So if someone add seasons mask to they map, console players never
get they maps updated until Seasons is released on consoles? I mean all other changes are also postponed.
Yes it is a PC only update for the time being, Oxygen David will release the update for console when seasons comes to consoles.
Homerthehulk

Post by Homerthehulk »

Oakfield map won’t load since the update, it says there’s an update but once it’s at 100% it starts again. I’ve tried uninstalling it but it won’t even do that. Playing on PS4.
Is anyone else having an issue, there was maintenance also on this particular day so maybe an issue there somewhere!
Currently playing welker map so not a massive issue.
Massive RESPECT to all moders keep up the great work 😊
wombles

Post by wombles »

Homerthehulk wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:01 pm Oakfield map won’t load since the update, it says there’s an update but once it’s at 100% it starts again. I’ve tried uninstalling it but it won’t even do that. Playing on PS4.
Is anyone else having an issue, there was maintenance also on this particular day so maybe an issue there somewhere!
Currently playing welker map so not a massive issue.
Massive RESPECT to all moders keep up the great work 😊
Did you uninstall the map then reboot the PS4, it has happened to me to.
Homerthehulk

Post by Homerthehulk »

No I’ve not tried that I’ll give that a go. Thank you for the advice 😊
Panda93

Post by Panda93 »

Not sure if this is the right place, but I've just started Oakfield with Seasons and I cannot clean my sheep. I've tried different buckets, but it just does not work as the grass/hay just stays on the ground. Also, the used grass/hay is on the opposite side of the feeding area. I remember usually I only had to clean the feeding area, but now it's dirty where the sheep are eating. Not sure whether this is a bug or not. Would really appreciate some advise:)
FarmerLee73

Post by FarmerLee73 »

Panda93 wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:50 pm Not sure if this is the right place, but I've just started Oakfield with Seasons and I cannot clean my sheep. I've tried different buckets, but it just does not work as the grass/hay just stays on the ground. Also, the used grass/hay is on the opposite side of the feeding area. I remember usually I only had to clean the feeding area, but now it's dirty where the sheep are eating. Not sure whether this is a bug or not. Would really appreciate some advise:)
I have also noticed this issue, seems as soon as cleanliness reaches 0% you can then clean with any implement you choose.
Panda93

Post by Panda93 »

Never mind, I forgot to purchase the sheep area. Now it's cleanable just fine.
FarmerLee73

Post by FarmerLee73 »

Panda93 wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:19 pm Never mind, I forgot to purchase the sheep area. Now it's cleanable just fine.
But you own it by default when starting a new map?
Goose66

Post by Goose66 »

There are 3 sheep areas. He may have meant another one.
Playing on PC....Hollandscheveld maizeplus map
Suffolk, England
Discord ...Goose66
wicklow agri

Post by wicklow agri »

has anybody else found that if you mow grass from 6 or 7 that then from a distance it looks like a ploughed field even if grass has grown back?
Dixie Farmer

Post by Dixie Farmer »

Hi, I’m playing with Seasons and it’s now mid summer, the grass in the Cow’s field has fully grown but it’s not showing up as food on the animal page. Anyone else seen this?
wicklow agri

Post by wicklow agri »

Dixie Farmer wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:27 am Hi, I’m playing with Seasons and it’s now mid summer, the grass in the Cow’s field has fully grown but it’s not showing up as food on the animal page. Anyone else seen this?
yes had same problem... if you plow paddock and sow grass in it then it seems to work