Lipinki Map - Discussion

cvKurt

Re: Lipinki Map - Discussion

Post by cvKurt »

Corstaad wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:39 am I'm trying to find a water refill point on this map. The pond won't refill. Could anyone point me in the right direction.
place a water trigger and use that.
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

I can't clean up after my four (four!) cows ... I can see just the top of a pile of spilled food but my shovel won't pick up anything. Can anybody suggest anything to help?
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
Stopdad1

Post by Stopdad1 »

I have not played Lipinki map before, but I know on Dahl Ranch you can have cows or sheep in the pens if you don't own land under them. If that is the case on Lipinki you can't clean up unless you own the land, at least that is how Dahl works. Hope it helps.
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

Stopdad1 wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:18 pm I have not played Lipinki map before, but I know on Dahl Ranch you can have cows or sheep in the pens if you don't own land under them. If that is the case on Lipinki you can't clean up unless you own the land, at least that is how Dahl works. Hope it helps.
I have just double-checked that I do own that land, but thanks for the thought anyway.
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
Stopdad1

Post by Stopdad1 »

You're welcome hope you get it hashed out