Console flat map

Farmingboss99
Boardurlaub/Boardholidays

Console flat map

Post by Farmingboss99 »

I was trying to lower the ground for something and it would not let me only raise it is this supposed to do it
Aholz89

Re: Console flat map

Post by Aholz89 »

It is because of the sea level on the map.
Came here for information, stayed for the entertainment.
Vfarms

Post by Vfarms »

I feel like this was a good idea in theory, but ultimately it just doesn’t work.
This is the most fun you're ever gonna have

Xbox series x
eight_lugs

Post by eight_lugs »

Perhaps raise the entire map then you can have lower spots?
Cmtaylor

Post by Cmtaylor »

Could raise the map in a large area the lower it in the spot you want that would work
dapals51

Post by dapals51 »

See the fourm that’s already started on flat map, the map is great but some dead spots that cannot be changed until and update.
XBOX one player
Farmer in the midwest USA

MOD HUB OR DIE!!
Farmingboss99
Boardurlaub/Boardholidays

Post by Farmingboss99 »

dapals51 wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:38 am See the fourm that’s already started on flat map, the map is great but some dead spots that cannot be changed until and update.
The map is awesome it's fun I like it
SJ_Sathanas

Post by SJ_Sathanas »

TBH on console trying to shape this map into something worthwhilelooks like a big dollop of frustration.
KWW92374

Post by KWW92374 »

I like it and have been playing it sense it's release.there does need some changes or update.the strange thing for me is it's looks like a floating dock at the edges and there is places where your harvesting with a combine and it bikes up wheat straw and not rows inconsistently. the harvestor will stop making rows then after awhile leave a massive bile of straw in places...but good map.take care.
Sir_Kutz

Post by Sir_Kutz »

Really innovative things usually take some time to get to a polished version. I'm sure there will be many updates not only of the map but tool that could make things like terrain sculpting easier. Just a guess.
dapals51

Post by dapals51 »

Sir_Kutz wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:28 pm Really innovative things usually take some time to get to a polished version. I'm sure there will be many updates not only of the map but tool that could make things like terrain sculpting easier. Just a guess.
I agree, it is a cleaver map. I have made a nice farm on it, Being from an area that is fairly flat in NW Iowa, I have no problem with it, I have added some hills but nothing major. I can understand that some may want a drastically different map than I, but to each there own
XBOX one player
Farmer in the midwest USA

MOD HUB OR DIE!!