Placables with Snow Mask

Deadeye

Placables with Snow Mask

Post by Deadeye »

Hi all. I'm currently playing seasons on a map with limited starting buildings, but plenty of room for placeables. If I place in a building for a shed and put my bales in it, will they rot as if they were in open ground? Or do some buildings have the snow mask built in? If there are any like this, what ones do? Thanks!
"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately."- Benjamin Franklin
"Speak softly and carry a big stick; You will go far"- Theodore Roosevelt
“There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.” – Elie Wiesel
L2K Perma

Re: Placables with Snow Mask

Post by L2K Perma »

Deadeye wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:15 pm Hi all. I'm currently playing seasons on a map with limited starting buildings, but plenty of room for placeables. If I place in a building for a shed and put my bales in it, will they rot as if they were in open ground? Or do some buildings have the snow mask built in? If there are any like this, what ones do? Thanks!
Only a select few placeables at the moment I believe have the mask, though I'm not sure of what ones do. I haven't tested it yet, but as seasons has a small fall back for placeables without the mask for snow, thus being the clear area for it, I would assume any placeable shed should work, however, as I have yet to bale with seasons, I can not say if this is the case or not.
FS13 - Xbox 360
FS15 - Xbox 360/Xbox One
FS17 - Xbox One
FS19 - PC

PC specs: i5-8600k, M22 Kraken AIO cooler, 16GB ddr4 ram, RTX 2070 Super, 256 GB SSD, 1 TB HDD