place anywhere mod not doing what i want

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
hatter83

place anywhere mod not doing what i want

Post by hatter83 »

playing on county lines map. downloaded place anywhere mod because I want to put a pressure washer and some modded pallet racking in some of the buildings that came in the starter farm. am I doing something wrong?
hatter83

Re: place anywhere mod not doing what i want

Post by hatter83 »

tried a few random buildings on a test map and it seems some buildings allow it while some wont

also tried removing place anywhere and added global company as i read the two mods conflict as global company has a place anywhere feature. same buildings either work or dont.
Way2drunk2walk

Post by Way2drunk2walk »

If the placeable has a trigger it won't let it overlap with another trigger. Both place anywhere and Global Company have this feature built in.
"Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may." Samuel Houston
Farming on PC
hatter83

Post by hatter83 »

not sure, I just know it won't let me place either shelves or pressure washer in any building on the farm. but there are other buildings I can place that will let me do this. just a thought, but part of the reason I chose County line for this play through was because it is supposidly seasons ready. (first year and haven't seen it snow yet). could it possibly be the snow mask that's the reason why?
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

Well, that because those buildings probably have a floor and you can't place objects on a floor, it's the same with roads for example, you can't place somthing on a road.
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
hatter83

Post by hatter83 »

seems to be the floors messing it up. that *censored*!