Seasons mod (op updated re: bug reports)

L2K Perma

Re: Seasons mod (op updated re: bug reports)

Post by L2K Perma »

Gwc99 wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:36 am Hi,

Need assistance/help. Playing Fenton Forest x4 Ver 1.42, 3rd day of Summer, all animals do have feed, bedding and water. At 24h00 a 3rd of animals died both with the map's animal pens and some other mods (Big Pig Husbandry, Kuhstall 2000 and Schafstall 2000).

Any idea why this is happening.

Kind Regards
Do you have a mod that changes the animals themselves or growth control?

Growth control, which will always likely conflict with seasons, is a known causer for the animal deaths with everything full.
FS13 - Xbox 360
FS15 - Xbox 360/Xbox One
FS17 - Xbox One
FS19 - PC

PC specs: i5-8600k, M22 Kraken AIO cooler, 16GB ddr4 ram, RTX 2070 Super, 256 GB SSD, 1 TB HDD
reallogger

Post by reallogger »

Yes most likely a mod conflict. Please post the log here so we can take a look
Gwc99

Post by Gwc99 »

Hi L2k Perma and Reallogger,

It was the Growth Control mod, was under the impression it is only applicable to crops and weeds. Thanks so much.

Regards
Slava Motuz

Post by Slava Motuz »

I have a question about winter and spring crops, do they have the same resistance to frost and productivity?
On the Russian map "Rassvet", it’s somehow strange to behave a water pump. Sometimes it does not work at all, does not fill. And sometimes it works, but pumps out water from a nearby trailer of a water barrel. is this a bug? but looks realistic.
CombineBert

Re: Seasons mod

Post by CombineBert »

CombineBert wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:51 pm Cloud cover and weather seem out of sync.

Playing Fellsbrunn, it was pouring with rain yet the sky was 90% clear and clouds on the horizon. Another instance was a thunderstorm and yet light sparse cloud.

I would expect it to be heavily overcast with the downpour, it was no shower.
reallogger wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:12 pm @CombineBert: This is very odd since cloudcover during rain is hardcoded to avoid such issues. Please register the issue at gitlab with copy of savegame
I have had this happen again, this time on Oakfield - ticket raised - https://gitlab.com/realismusmodding/fs1 ... issues/373
Platform: WIN 10 | Game Version: PC Steam
Devices: Logitech G29 Wheel, pedals & shifter | Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick | Stream Deck

Current FS19 Maps:
Ravensburg - 9 Day Seasons
letsdance

Re: Seasons mod

Post by letsdance »

CombineBert wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:43 pm
CombineBert wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:51 pm Cloud cover and weather seem out of sync.

Playing Fellsbrunn, it was pouring with rain yet the sky was 90% clear and clouds on the horizon. Another instance was a thunderstorm and yet light sparse cloud.

I would expect it to be heavily overcast with the downpour, it was no shower.
reallogger wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:12 pm @CombineBert: This is very odd since cloudcover during rain is hardcoded to avoid such issues. Please register the issue at gitlab with copy of savegame
I have had this happen again, this time on Oakfield - ticket raised - https://gitlab.com/realismusmodding/fs1 ... issues/373
@CombineBert - you are not alone with the problem, the same with me
Two beer or not two beer, thats the question!

Shakesbeer
CombineBert

Post by CombineBert »

The ticket raised has been acknowledged as a bug and is in progress.

I must say I am very impressed at the response time.
Platform: WIN 10 | Game Version: PC Steam
Devices: Logitech G29 Wheel, pedals & shifter | Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick | Stream Deck

Current FS19 Maps:
Ravensburg - 9 Day Seasons
MrHector

Post by MrHector »

Not sure if this is a bug or i am just missing something. That is why i am not posting directly to gitlab.

I just started playing with seasons, playing on 3 day season length. I bought 15 Yorkshire pigs and 3 Gloucestershire Old Spot pigs. I gave them max food and just continued play, expecting i will have to fed them again in 2 days but the food goes down kinda slow, so far it looks like it will be enought for a year or a half. straw and water goes down as it should - almost empty after almost 2 days.
Is this right or there is some problem?

This is the state of my pig pasture after 2 days.

I have sheep and chicken pasture too, for chickens everything looks as should - food almost empty after almost 2 days. But sheeps also eat kinda slow just like the pigs but i think this is right, is not it? They are eating grass they have grown in their pasture.

In this save game i mentioned i am palying with animal pen extension mod so i have made a quick test on felsbrun without any mods, with pig pasture and i got same outcome.
Last edited by MrHector on Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
p0wd3rp1l0t

Post by p0wd3rp1l0t »

cool idea for the crop rotation page, have a button or tab that deletes the top row of the rotation planner. so that you could delete that out and it would free up a slot on the bottom of the planner. so the year you are currently planting would be the middle row with the two prior years being displayed above it and the new future years below it. once you were done harvesting you could delete top row out and the whole planner would just move up a row. not sure how hard it would be to implement but just seeing if anyone else has thought of this.
Gaming PC
OlavEmil

Post by OlavEmil »

MrHector wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:23 am Not sure if this is a bug or i am just missing something. That is why i am not posting directly to gitlab.
It seems to be a bug when feeding animals from big bags. I noticed Daggerwin experienced the same thing with bagged pig food in his Oakfield series, and I am currently seeing the same issue with bagged horse food on Holzer map. That is assuming you also fed your pigs from big bags, not from crops.
MrHector

Post by MrHector »

OlavEmil wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:41 pm
MrHector wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:23 am Not sure if this is a bug or i am just missing something. That is why i am not posting directly to gitlab.
It seems to be a bug when feeding animals from big bags. I noticed Daggerwin experienced the same thing with bagged pig food in his Oakfield series, and I am currently seeing the same issue with bagged horse food on Holzer map. That is assuming you also fed your pigs from big bags, not from crops.
Probably not just big bags but the pig food itself. In the test on Felsbrun without any other mods i mentioned, i fed them from trailer using pig food. I will try to give them everything separately, just wonder if there is some difference.

EDIT: So i have made a quick test and there is no difference whether using pig food or giving them all crops separately. They will have enought food for 6 days, just the straw and water will last only 2 days. Have not found anything about this, There is no issue reported on Gitlab about something like this. I do not know maybe it is done on purpose.
OlavEmil

Post by OlavEmil »

It should definitely not be on purpose. Every mention of feeding of animals have been crystal clear: A full tray of food will only last 2 days.

I haven't played enough on Seasons to have tested animals much yet, but I believe chicken food only lasts 2 days? Perhaps someone can let us know if that is also the case with cows, and if it is the case for all food types, or if TMR differs in one way or an other?
Goose66

Post by Goose66 »

I've got 300 pigs on this is Ireland map and the food goes down correctly each day whether bags or pig food. Are the pens on that map custom or in game ? Cows are the same with TMR.
Playing on PC....Hollandscheveld maizeplus map
Suffolk, England
Discord ...Goose66
Miketeg

Post by Miketeg »

Using ingame pen and my chicken / sheep / cow have food for way more than 2 days.

I'm on day 7 with my chicken and I did not have to feed them twice.
Has been dairy farmer - From Quebec, Canada
French is my first language, please excuse my English :-)
H4nnib4l22

Post by H4nnib4l22 »

That would be a nice alternative. Since the hay needs to dry, you could do the same with straw and use a squeegee

:hi:
Peace
H4nnib4ll22

LPG Ostwall sucht Verstärkung // Infos gibt es HIER

"When nothing goes right, go left !"