Idea for new mods

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
American_in_Denmark

Idea for new mods

Post by American_in_Denmark »

Hi,

I am new to this Forum, so I am sorry if I am making a topic that is allready in use.

I have been playing FS17 and FS19, on a mac, for a few years now, and have stumbled across a few machines missing from this great farming game, that would help make the game even more realistic. I come from a farming family, and visiting family has opened my eyes to the diffeerent machines used.

I am not a modder, i do not have the skills, but i do have a few ideas, so if some one can use the ideas to create some new mods i would be happy to help with them.

For FS19:

1: I use the ITRunner 26.23 HD Pack mod alot, and i have an uncle that uses one in real life on his farm. He how ever has a few attachements for the crane that i have been missing from the game. I wish we where not limited to the log grab attachment, but could change it to a crane, bucket grab, and manure grab. I have found the Kamaz 55102 Manipulator mod, but do not wish to add more trucks to my farm.

2: On a second cousins farm, he uses a backhoe for loading manure. He has a JCB 4CX backhoe loader and uses it for many tasks around his farm, and has multiple attachments for the backhoe and for the front loader.
I understand that digging in the ground in FS19 is not an option. Why would you need to, but for moving/loading manure and silage into tippers it becomes more life like.

If anyone could move on with either of the ideas i would be happy. Keep up the good work modders.

This was just to get things started, if others have ideas of mods/machines missing, then please share.

Thanks
juf.de

Re: Idea for new mods

Post by juf.de »

Regarding your first idea: check this mod from the mod contest, besides all the tractors and stuff something like what you asked for is in the pack aswell
https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
eric21

Post by eric21 »

I have a feeling hes a console player
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

He stated, that he plays on a mac
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
American_in_Denmark

Post by American_in_Denmark »

juf.de; Thanks for the recommendation, but it was not what i was looking for.
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

I am not a modder, but I would like to contribute to the ideas for mods. My number one would be pull type harvesters. I live on a farm and we began doing our own hay chopping with a New Holland FP240, to put a model with the idea. And also required would be forage wagons. Number two on my list is some of the older John Deere’s, model year 1995 to 2013 or so. We have multiple 8000 power shifts and to have them in FS would be a dream come true!!! Hope there is a modder reading this. I like your ideas as well, American in Denmark. Really great ideas that would make a great addition to Fs.
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!