When will it rain?

Please report new found bugs in this forum and confirm that you were able to reproduce a bug.
You can find all information in "How to report a bug"
alee

When will it rain?

Post by alee »

I had been playing FS2019 from new issue at real time over 450 hrs but only fine and cloudy, is it a bug?
P.S.
DVD PC version
ver v1.4.1
on Ravenport
Giants Software's mod only
JWE75

Re: When will it rain?

Post by JWE75 »

I have experienced rain in all the maps I played.... And it sounds good ;)
alee

Post by alee »

I saw rain on multi-player only...why? :frown:
michele1048

Post by michele1048 »

hello, after the patch it rains and it snows with the sun and clear sky, the clouds arrive later. when the fix?
Guil

Post by Guil »

There was an issue with the weather getting reloaded after every time the save was loaded that I think was changed in the latest patch. Before that if you only played for a short time before quitting, it would be very unlikely you would ever see rain.
alee

Post by alee »

Guil wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:48 am There was an issue with the weather getting reloaded after every time the save was loaded that I think was changed in the latest patch. Before that if you only played for a short time before quitting, it would be very unlikely you would ever see rain.
It has not rained for more than 450 hours in a map!? :confusednew:
FarmDemAcres

Post by FarmDemAcres »

alee wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:58 am yed for a short time before quitting, it would be very unlikely you would ever see rain.
It has not rained for more than 450 hours in a map!? :confusednew:
You can try this: Turn AutoSave "off", then set your game speed to x120. Then wait for rain. Note the in game time, then quit and reload, turn your AutoSave back on and play as usual. Be prepared for the rain to come at the time you noted above.
alee

Post by alee »

I had tested a new game on maps from Ravenport and Felsbrunn in fast time(x120) can be rain. I am not sure may be a bug on real-time?
alee

Post by alee »

OMG...It's finally raining for nearly 500 real time hours!