C&S Modding, News

Farming Girl

C&S Modding, News

Post by Farming Girl »

I have started this thread to give you guys some information on what is coming next.

So first of all the american fire hydrant was released yesterday, i know what your thinking, its the same mod as the standpipe, just looks different, well yes and no, the fire hydrant was totally remodelled and new html files where used, to include the new stuff I've learned since making the stand pipe. also i thought it would look better for american farms.

I did it in american colours as i had the idea to create this on memorial day, so it is my tribute to all who have served, no matter which country!

Hope you find it usfull.
Ann-Marie

C&S Modding
Farming Girl

Re: C&S Modding, News

Post by Farming Girl »

Uploaded for testing yesterday is a Liquid herbicide and Fertiliser buy point, i like on my farms to keep things real, so having liquid, grains, manure etc coming from one buy point to me is a no no, so hence this design, i have made it as though it has a small footprint. i hope you enjoy this mod and find it useful.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/22uui3VP6Hig7DPQ9
Ann-Marie

C&S Modding
Farming Girl

Post by Farming Girl »

Uploaded yesterday is my small seed, dry Fertiliser and lime silos, each product has its own silo, this buy point sells at the going rate as the theory is that you would get the tanks filled hence buying in bulk so free delivery. I have made the tanks small and given it a small footprint in the hope you can fit it into tight spaces, i hope you enjoy and find it us-full, as with the above mod i will keep you informed of its progress in testing.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/1ZaJEigXSpL9W2SB9
Ann-Marie

C&S Modding
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

Thank you for the update. I use the water standpipe on several maps as its so small i can put it near the water trough and fill the trough and tanker at the same time. I am going to use the fire hydrant on Pacific Northwest maps as soon as i clear all the trees at the bottom right corner as im on console i cannot go into the files and delete them so using lizard trex to remove them. I look forward to the new mods and good luck in getting the passed first time.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
asyvan

Post by asyvan »

Great work, looks really nice.
It would be easier to find this thread if it was in the WiP section. Now that I have found it though, I don't mind. :-)
//Jens Ejvinsson
Farming History: FS11, FS13, FS15, FS17, FS19 (Steam)
Logitech G29, Logitech/Saitek Sidepanel, Logitech F710 Wireless gamepad
PC Gamer - "The Silent Beast" i7-7700K @ 5Ghz, GTX 1070 @ 2.1GHz

Case IH Puma CVX With Tracks
Väderstad Rapid A600-800S Seed Drill
Tutorial compilation for FS19 - list of all my How To guides
Farming Girl

Post by Farming Girl »

asyvan wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:06 pm Great work, looks really nice.
It would be easier to find this thread if it was in the WiP section. Now that I have found it though, I don't mind. :-)
I didn't realise there was a wip section lol, maybe a moderator can move this thread over to WIP
Ann-Marie

C&S Modding
Guil

Post by Guil »

Moved to WIP, as requested.
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Farming Girl wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:22 pm
Hydrant and pipe not working on Welker.
In game water tank,pond and mod with cistern do work.
I really like your pipe because of the small footprint.
Thanks.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
Farming Girl

Post by Farming Girl »

I really can’t see why they wouldn’t work on that one map, have you tried since the update? I’ll take a look when I have time, I’ve not been able to mod for a few weeks due to health issues. But I will be back to it soon!
Ann-Marie

C&S Modding
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Yes after update.
Hope you get to feeling better.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
Farming Girl

Post by Farming Girl »

Hey Guys, I've been away for a lot longer than expected, i am back for now, i'm going to Finish what mods i have started before deciding what is next, i have today uploaded the Seed, Fertiliser and Lime silo, however there are BIG issues with the Herbicide and fertiliser tank that i cant get my head around at the moment, so i'm going to put it on the back burner for now. Ill keep you updated with any progress.
Ann-Marie

C&S Modding
asyvan

Post by asyvan »

Farming Girl wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:32 pm Hey Guys, I've been away for a lot longer than expected, i am back for now, i'm going to Finish what mods i have started before deciding what is next, i have today uploaded the Seed, Fertiliser and Lime silo, however there are BIG issues with the Herbicide and fertiliser tank that i cant get my head around at the moment, so i'm going to put it on the back burner for now. Ill keep you updated with any progress.
Nice to have you back!
//Jens Ejvinsson
Farming History: FS11, FS13, FS15, FS17, FS19 (Steam)
Logitech G29, Logitech/Saitek Sidepanel, Logitech F710 Wireless gamepad
PC Gamer - "The Silent Beast" i7-7700K @ 5Ghz, GTX 1070 @ 2.1GHz

Case IH Puma CVX With Tracks
Väderstad Rapid A600-800S Seed Drill
Tutorial compilation for FS19 - list of all my How To guides