Pickup trucks

Eure Foren für alle Diskussionen rund ums Thema Modding.
LargeKang767

Pickup trucks

Post by LargeKang767 »

I am new to fs19 and I play on Xbox one, I have seen videos and mods of Chevy, dodge and ford pickup trucks but cannot get them, are they available for Xbox one? Or only pc?
Austrags Bauer

Re: Pickup trucks

Post by Austrags Bauer »

Only on PC
Bevor sich jemand echauffiert mein Avatar bezieht sich auf das Kärntner Dorf FAAK#PutinWarCriminal
Ist der Traktor Grün und Gelb
hat der Bauer wenig Geld

Wer FENDT fährt Führt

:confusednew: Sarkasmus Ironie was oder wie war das nochmal? :confusednew:
🍮Don't forget it's always time for a cup of Tea☕
LargeKang767

Post by LargeKang767 »

Austrags Bauer wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:31 pm Only on PC
Is that a permanent thing? Or will they be adding it to Xbox?
Trax

Post by Trax »

As long as Giants has no permission from these Brands, they can't come to Console.
Wenn alle anderen sagen,: "Das geht nicht", dann muss es gehen... Michael Horsch
LargeKang767

Post by LargeKang767 »

Trax wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:00 pm As long as Giants has no permission from these Brands, they can't come to Console.
I’m confused, if they can do it on pc don’t they already have permission...?
Darthbot

Post by Darthbot »

Not really. Sony and Microsoft want the Permission to put it on the Console. For PC its not really clear.
„And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by”
Inmitten des ewigen Kreislaufs der Zeit, wird aus lauem Wind ein Sturm entstehen.
Vom Abgrund starren Dämonenaugen weit, die die Razgriz, die schwarzen Flügel sehen.

Bei Grapthars Hammer, Bei den Söhnen Warvans. Schwöre ich dir, du wirst gerächt werden.
Trax

Post by Trax »

On PC it's a legal limbo (is that the correct Word for it? sorry for my worse english). On Console Sony and Microsoft demand a permission for anything which use brand names, on PC there is no One who controlled that.
Wenn alle anderen sagen,: "Das geht nicht", dann muss es gehen... Michael Horsch
LargeKang767

Post by LargeKang767 »

Thanks guys that helps a lot, sorry for all the questions but do you have any idea if that’s gonna be a thing? Are they trying to get permission for console?
Darthbot

Post by Darthbot »

I dont think so. A licence costs a lot of money. But, if someone build a Chevy, Dodge, Ford... and rename it as Lizard, thats no Problem. Lizard is already in Game.
„And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by”
Inmitten des ewigen Kreislaufs der Zeit, wird aus lauem Wind ein Sturm entstehen.
Vom Abgrund starren Dämonenaugen weit, die die Razgriz, die schwarzen Flügel sehen.

Bei Grapthars Hammer, Bei den Söhnen Warvans. Schwöre ich dir, du wirst gerächt werden.
LargeKang767

Post by LargeKang767 »

Darthbot wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:59 pm I dont think so. A licence costs a lot of money. But, if someone build a Chevy, Dodge, Ford... and rename it as Lizard, thats no Problem. Lizard is already in Game.
Heck yeah, I hope that’s something that happens, I don’t wanna sound cheesy but that’s one of the main reasons I bought the game