Mods that should be in fs19 (PS4)

eric21

Re: Mods that should be in fs19 (PS4)

Post by eric21 »

Wait so if a modder makes something and you don't like it, are time wasters?
Guil

Post by Guil »

Leave it please.
Valko_inen

Post by Valko_inen »

Alright guys, maybe my humour is a bit tasteless.
I just don't understand how some individuals can be so entitled and dismissive about mods that they don't like and would post something like what I posted earlier but on a serious tone.
Jimbob0704

Post by Jimbob0704 »

Was that a bit of reverse psychology valko, i missed it
Owner of YouTube channel FS landscaping
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVa5pA ... kqx5eVXmxw
Valko_inen

Post by Valko_inen »

It was a "Booohoo I don't like those mods therefore they're rubbish and the modders are this, this, and that" kind of post.
I got told off for it because admittedly it was a poor attempt however this means that Senpai noticed me so I'm not upset at all :V
FarmBoss

Post by FarmBoss »

Wow it's crazy how offended everyone gets when somebody says something even slightly negative about the game or the available mods.
When I read the OPs post, my interpretation is that he was "wishing" to have better mods, like maybe the mods that don't make it to console due to scripting.
Most of the time, the people who ruin a thread are the ones who get butthurt over a persons criticisms.
FarmBoss

Post by FarmBoss »

Valko_inen wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:10 pm It was a "Booohoo I don't like those mods therefore they're rubbish and the modders are this, this, and that" kind of post.
I got told off for it because admittedly it was a poor attempt however this means that Senpai noticed me so I'm not upset at all :V
Did you read the single sentence from the OP?
Console Mods are "good" don't you "wish" there was better mods?
There was no mention of rubbish and no name calling of the modders. Do you feel silly yet?
Jonny3355

Post by Jonny3355 »

Now farming simulator has claas lisenceing why is there no claas mods on console
Xbox one
REDSTER-85

Post by REDSTER-85 »

Jonny3355 wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:49 pm Now farming simulator has claas lisenceing why is there no claas mods on console
Because license was only recently confirmed. It will take time to make anything, and there's no way of knowing what exactly the license covers.
Playing games because they are fun. Watching movies because they are entertaining.
Long live plug n play.
Jimbob0704

Post by Jimbob0704 »

I think what your are saying is right farmboss but your coming across as a troll trying to antagonise valko asking if he feels silly yet, all that will do is start a huge arguement, but back to the question about the mods, who exactly are you going to get to make these so called better mods? The modders we have and don't forget we've lost quite a few from fs17 are doing a brilliant job according to the majority of players, what better are you looking for. More shinier wing mirrors?? Or would you like the mod to produce a smell of cowshite in your living room when spreading slurry???
Owner of YouTube channel FS landscaping
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVa5pA ... kqx5eVXmxw
Valko_inen

Post by Valko_inen »

FarmBoss wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:38 pm Do you feel silly yet?
I didn't point fingers at anyone and not feeling silly at all. Was referring to the general attitude some poaters have. Pls don't get upset I'll just keep quiet
REDSTER-85

Post by REDSTER-85 »

I'm kind of wondering about these "better" mods too. It's farming sim, so I don't expect anything other than farming equipment. Most mods currently available i can easily replace with something that's in base game.
Playing games because they are fun. Watching movies because they are entertaining.
Long live plug n play.
Jagtractor

Post by Jagtractor »

I don't have many mods that NEED to be on console. Everything is coming over slowly. My only wish is more American/Canadian maps, open prairies style. I know everything thinks it just big square fields but that is far from the truth. Just google map on some areas and you can see the angles and odd shaped fields. Welker farms was ok but that is just way too simple. Lone Oak was probably the closest I've seen that captures the openness of the country yet still a variety of landscape, for consoles anyway.

I wish we had some more mid tier Combines. I find I use those the most and the same 3 again and again are getting old really fast. Seeing as you can't farm without Combines (in any crop type) I feel this is a very limited selection considering it is a staple of industry. No combines..... no grain.
PC and PS4 Pro
been playing on pc lately.
Beastbubba

Post by Beastbubba »

Better mods?

As in more detailed?
Which would cost more slots and people would complain about it...

As in any type of scripts?
Not modders nor giants fault, that is sony and microsoft...

What is meant by better?

And there are alot of reasons mods that could make it to console just aren't submitted.
PC gamer.
gilroy222

Post by gilroy222 »

Jagtractor wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:36 pm I don't have many mods that NEED to be on console. Everything is coming over slowly. My only wish is more American/Canadian maps, open prairies style. I know everything thinks it just big square fields but that is far from the truth. Just google map on some areas and you can see the angles and odd shaped fields. Welker farms was ok but that is just way too simple. Lone Oak was probably the closest I've seen that captures the openness of the country yet still a variety of landscape, for consoles anyway.

I wish we had some more mid tier Combines. I find I use those the most and the same 3 again and again are getting old really fast. Seeing as you can't farm without Combines (in any crop type) I feel this is a very limited selection considering it is a staple of industry. No combines..... no grain.
Lone Oak, in addition to seasons are the only two mods I need on console. Hopefully they come soon.