Disable teleport?

Thingelstad

Disable teleport?

Post by Thingelstad »

Is there a way to disable teleportation? I find it a bit unrealistic, and wanted to try a local MP game with the passenger mod instead. But so far I haven't found any way to disable it, or any mod that does the trick? :hmm:
DirectCedar

Re: Disable teleport?

Post by DirectCedar »

Thingelstad wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:55 am Is there a way to disable teleportation? I find it a bit unrealistic, and wanted to try a local MP game with the passenger mod instead. But so far I haven't found any way to disable it, or any mod that does the trick? :hmm:
17 had "No Teleport" but it doesn't seem to have migrated to 19 yet.

Can't you just intentionally not use it; i.e. keep that finger off the tab button :biggrin2: ?
Thingelstad

Post by Thingelstad »

In theory, yes. But although the person I'm playing with wants to play without teleportation as well, I just know she's gonna be too tempted to use it at some point :lol:
CMDRTAKEDOWN

Post by CMDRTAKEDOWN »

Once you get in the habit of not tabbing it does become normal not to tab.Only thing is trying to find the train if you need it.
I don't tab any more and gives a reason to own a pickup.
I also run shop/sell point hour's to make thing's a little harder when to buy/sell stuff. Open for 4 hrs on Saturday's and closed on Sunday's.
PS4
PS5
FarmDemAcres

Post by FarmDemAcres »

Thingelstad wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:18 am I just know she's gonna be too tempted to use it at some point :lol:
...Must...have... doughnut
Dixie Farmer

Post by Dixie Farmer »

Try the Park Vehicle mod on the in game Modhub.
Thingelstad

Post by Thingelstad »

Dixie Farmer wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:54 am Try the Park Vehicle mod on the in game Modhub.
Good idea. I did check out the mod earlier, but overlooked it as it wasn't exactly what I was looking for. But I think I'll use it until such a mod is created/ported :smileynew:

Thanks for all the feedback!
NotoriousWeber

Post by NotoriousWeber »

If everyone's on board, why not just unlink the TAB key from teleportation in your settings?
The facts, although interesting, are irrelevant.
Thingelstad

Post by Thingelstad »

NotoriousWeber wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:56 pm If everyone's on board, why not just unlink the TAB key from teleportation in your settings?
So simple, yet I didn't even think of that
Miketeg

Post by Miketeg »

You can also try the Contractor mod. It lock the tabbing functionnality. You can only tab to workers (contractor).
Has been dairy farmer - From Quebec, Canada
French is my first language, please excuse my English :-)