Console mod request

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Farmbwoy

Re: Console mod request

Post by Farmbwoy »

Can someone PLEEEEEEEEEASE !!!! make a mother bin mod or a road train capable of taking at least 180 000 litres of grain for console ps4 ... I’m desperate I have 6 million litres of grain to harvest

For fs19
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Isn’t there that Wilson Super A and Super B mod on Modhub. That’s a road train
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
Farmbwoy

Post by Farmbwoy »

Dairydeere wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:56 am Isn’t there that Wilson Super A and Super B mod on Modhub. That’s a road train
Yeah there is but it only holds 60 000 litres. The biggest auger wagon holds 70 000. Was hoping they would make a mother bin or semi trailers that can be linked by Dolly’s like in fs17
Farmbwoy

Post by Farmbwoy »

Drmattymd wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:04 am
Farmbwoy wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:36 pm
Dairydeere wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:56 am Isn’t there that Wilson Super A and Super B mod on Modhub. That’s a road train
Yeah there is but it only holds 60 000 litres. The biggest auger wagon holds 70 000. Was hoping they would make a mother bin or semi trailers that can be linked by Dolly’s like in fs17

Cant you hook a bunch of A's together with a B at the end for a train?
It’s a good idea I thought it but I haven’t tried it .. with only 30k each trailer it would be to long but maybe I’ll run my auger wagons to it , thanks for the suggestion
olskool farmer

Post by olskool farmer »

I would greatly appreciate it if the IMT 5360 can come to console,it's an awesome 4WD tractor,reminds me a lot of those old early 80's and older 4WD Massey Fergusons,and would like to see some older Steigers and other of those other "Big Bud like\Steiger like" 4WDs come to console,they not only look awesome as well as being fun to drive but the do pack a very serious punch and are nothing but raw power when it comes to working the ground as well as the heavy pulling and hauling they can do and won't stall or get stuck as easily let alone can go through places a truck or smaller tractor can't where these best can just push right through and climb over stuff and with ease and a lot of raw torque an horsepower to boot not to mention cover larger areas and can plower any field in half the time or less,it would be cool to see more crawlers "caterpillar tracked" tractors as well,I know some of those move slow but boy can't the ever climb while pulling and hauling some VERY heavy stuff at the same time,I enjoy my big buds and other large tractors also but we could use more,would like to see more old combines and other fully mechanical harvesters too,they are fun to use and it's cool to see how they opperate compared to the new stuf that is all hydraulic and electronic
olskool farmer

Post by olskool farmer »

i wonder if we could get a list of mods being tested so we can all see what may be coming
Farmbwoy

Post by Farmbwoy »

olskool farmer wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:36 am i wonder if we could get a list of mods being tested so we can all see what may be coming
viewtopic.php?t=140422

That’s the best I have found but it’s not complete
Chaki
GIANTS Software | Community Coordinator

Post by Chaki »

Cleaned up in here a bit. If you feel the need to call other people names or stoke someones flames then please do that on some other place on the internet or preferably: Don't.
aka Chris - Community Coordinator - Professional Wolf - Typer of Keys

Technical Help [EN/DE] - Bug Reports - Support
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

I'm just making a request, for a plaine jane orange American gravity wagon.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
olskool farmer

Post by olskool farmer »

O5-Chris wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:13 pm Cleaned up in here a bit. If you feel the need to call other people names or stoke someones flames then please do that on some other place on the internet or preferably: Don't.
Don't we already have an 8RT?
olskool farmer

Post by olskool farmer »

The torpedo is a cool tractor,considering it's built under license by Deutz and we have Deutz tractors for console surely it can possibly come to console,that's a nice one
Sovividly6

Post by Sovividly6 »

Maybe a lizard Van and/or a lizard car like the one that was on fs17, also gator trailers would be fantastic for transporting eggs and such
olskool farmer

Post by olskool farmer »

Sovividly6 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:25 am Maybe a lizard Van and/or a lizard car like the one that was on fs17, also gator trailers would be fantastic for transporting eggs and such
Not a bad idea *thumbsup*
Sovividly6

Post by Sovividly6 »

olskool farmer wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:00 pm
Sovividly6 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:25 am Maybe a lizard Van and/or a lizard car like the one that was on fs17, also gator trailers would be fantastic for transporting eggs and such
Not a bad idea *thumbsup*
That was really quick on the gator trailer! :biggrin2: Thank you! Is there any way that console could get a place placeables anywhere mod?
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Most likely not because the place anywhere mod uses scripts, but anything is possible, just highly unlikely.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.