Lizard cattleman bug

Hudson1992

Lizard cattleman bug

Post by Hudson1992 »

So with the lizard cattleman trailer I can load my animals up but when I go to the animal dealer and I open to sell my cows it want let me select them from the trailer so there for I cant sell them idk if anyone else is having this same issue

Edit don_apple: topic moved from "Technical Support" to "ModHub Bug Reports", since it is about an issue with a Mod from the ModHub.
Way2drunk2walk

Re: Lizard cattleman bug

Post by Way2drunk2walk »

What map are you on?

Are you playing on PC or console?
If on PC please post your log.

Personally I have not had any problems selling animals of any kind back to the dealer. But I will do my best to help you resolve your issue.
"Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may." Samuel Houston
Farming on PC
Hudson1992

Post by Hudson1992 »

I am playing on console and I'm playing on new woodshire....I've had it do fine and then other times I have it not let me sometimes I can restart my game and it will work fine and other times it want I haven't tried it since the new update came out for woodshire
Way2drunk2walk

Post by Way2drunk2walk »

Unfortunately I was unable to reproduce the issue you are having. I am using the newest version of new woodshire so maybe try updating and see if that helps. If the problem still persists try using a different trailer so we can find out if it is an issue with the trailer, map or the game itself.

If there is anything else I can do to help feel free to let me know.
"Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may." Samuel Houston
Farming on PC
Hudson1992

Post by Hudson1992 »

I tried it today on the updated woodshire and no problems occurred if anything happens I will try a different trailer and let you k ow thanks for the help
Poizonous

Post by Poizonous »

Way2drunk2walk wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:31 pm Unfortunately I was unable to reproduce the issue you are having. I am using the newest version of new woodshire so maybe try updating and see if that helps. If the problem still persists try using a different trailer so we can find out if it is an issue with the trailer, map or the game itself.

If there is anything else I can do to help feel free to let me know.
Can you try using the trailer on Mercury Farms and see if you can back into the sheep, cow and pig enclosures? Theres like an invisible wall preventing me from unloading my animals, I have tried every other animal trailer with no issues. Thanks!
PS4 FS15/FS17/FS19 | PS Vita FS14/FS16/FS18
Way2drunk2walk

Post by Way2drunk2walk »

Hello Poizonous,

Thank you for bringing this issue to my attention. After a bit of investigating I have found the issue and corrected it. I have sent the update to Giants to be tested and will hopefully be out soon. Sorry for the inconvenience and happy farming.
Farming on PC
Poizonous

Post by Poizonous »

Fantastic! Look forward to the update. *thumbsup*
PS4 FS15/FS17/FS19 | PS Vita FS14/FS16/FS18