What map should I play?

AksarBhai

What map should I play?

Post by AksarBhai »

I’ve tried at least 8 different maps today but I just can’t get into the game. Like, after a bit I get bored of the map. I really like the vanilla map style, but I’ve played it too much. I want to play something like the American base map, and something that has lively colors, so if anyone knows something like that please comment. Monotone colors usually turn me off from the game completely. Also if anyone has good buildings to download like a different farm house or barns I’d also like to download some of those.

Edit don_apple: topic moved from german to english section.
Last edited by AksarBhai on Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
FarmDemAcres

Re: What map should I play?

Post by FarmDemAcres »

What maps have you already tried but rejected? My current favourite American map is Pacific Northwest, but not because it is especially colorful (it is, but not the main reason). Once Lone Oak comes out you can enjoy the beauty of My Hood and gorgeous clouds overhead...
adammac5858

Re: What map should I play?

Post by adammac5858 »

FarmDemAcres wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:16 pm What maps have you already tried but rejected? My current favourite American map is Pacific Northwest, but not because it is especially colorful (it is, but not the main reason). Once Lone Oak comes out you can enjoy the beauty of My Hood and gorgeous clouds overhead...
I agree, Pacific Northwest is also my favorite. Built a huge farm waiting for seasons mod to come to console. I like New Woodshire also.
FS17 on PS4
FS19 on Xbox Series X.
Xbox: Macdizzle58
Also logging some hours in Flight Simulator
Modders: THANK. YOU.