Loneoak in testing

Patrick73

Re: Loneoak in testing

Post by Patrick73 »

No rush for me personally as I want to play this map with seasons and can’t be arsed to start a new save on it once seasons comes out ( if it comes out)
239amg

Post by 239amg »

fenixguy wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:25 pm
239amg wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:24 pm What is the reason seasons isnt a basic option In the start menu from day one?
Because Giants' main focus is selling games. While I would personally rather have an in-depth game with less or fictional brands (not that I don't love the diversity we have), most FS purchasers buy the game to drive a John Deere around for 30 mins and never play it again. Those of us that actually play the game because we enjoy pretend farming are in the minority of their market. This is all the more true with them diving into competitive gaming with FSL. I would venture to guess that players like myself that have been playing the series for the better part of the last decade could not care less about virtual farming competitions but they have to do what keeps revenue up.

Also FS19 was well under development long before seasons became so popular for FS17. They would've had to delay the game far longer than they wanted to for seasons to be included.
This all makes sense! Thanks to everyone who kindly answered.
My criminal justice professor always used to tell me. “Blessed are the ignorant, for they don’t know their stupidity...” Not sure what that meant🤪.
I sure do love FS19!
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

The map is out people.
Tomazius96

Post by Tomazius96 »

fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

You guys!!! Guys!!! :biggrin2: :shock: :frown: *thumbsup* :gamer:
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
Jimbob0704

Post by Jimbob0704 »

Ain’t my cup of tea but it’s good to see it released as there was a lot of people excited about this coming to 19, now the wait is over so enjoy people 👍
Owner of YouTube channel FS landscaping
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVa5pA ... kqx5eVXmxw
hun3

Post by hun3 »

A map made by BulletBill edited by OxygenDavid.....if this is not farm sim fans dream come true I dont know what is :)
Tylercheesey1986

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

:shock: :confusednew: :mrgreen: Yeah baby, yeah baby, nearly 50%, saying goodbye to the next week of my life and think I may need a lot of energy drinks and my giant coffee mug :gamer: :this:
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
Missyb

Post by Missyb »

Not long been out then really nice to see it's here just need seasons now my farming life is complete for the next 18 months or so
!Warning I am dislayxic I will type how i think, if you don't understand any of it then please say!

Mods by Missyb FS22
Mods by MissyB Modding
Twitch Missyb Modding
Tomazius96

Post by Tomazius96 »

Refited the farm to my taste. Removed the ugly silo complex. And place another more FS19 style one. Now I can play ! :lol:
TZ441

Post by TZ441 »

I had a quick look around and this map is still my favorite map. Oxy keep the feel the same as before and its awsome. Everything looks amazing and Im very happy he converted it. Ussally i hate static farm yards cause i dont like the way they are set up but here its fine that he didnt make the buildings placebles. If he get a the drive to want to make them as placeble that qould be cool to but it deffently isnt needed. Other then keeping the trees that are below the map like Bill did on the original its amazing and Oxy did an awsome job, many thanks. (btw for console users it has 500 some slots used on farm manager.)
FS15, FS17, FS19 all on Xbox.
FS19 on PC
4th Generation Cattle rancher in South Dakota.
Cmtaylor

Post by Cmtaylor »

Its in the hub
gilroy222

Post by gilroy222 »

Tomazius96 wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:20 pm Refited the farm to my taste. Removed the ugly silo complex. And place another more FS19 style one. Now I can play ! :lol:
Damn that looks really good. Is that on console?
NotoriousWeber

Post by NotoriousWeber »

Tomazius96 wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:20 pm Refited the farm to my taste. Removed the ugly silo complex. And place another more FS19 style one. Now I can play ! :lol:
That looks great! Where'd you find that silo?
The facts, although interesting, are irrelevant.
Tomazius96

Post by Tomazius96 »

@gilroy222: no unfortunately. I eddited the farm a bit on PC.

@NotoriousWeber: If I could remember man...Idk.. have a bunch of mods and that one is pretty old so I dont remember.