Loneoak in testing

Daviss42

Re: Loneoak in testing

Post by Daviss42 »

Massive props to oxy for battling through the QA team and delivering a solid conversion! Looking forward to getting stuck into seasons properly tomorrow until modernwarfare beta goes live!!
System - i7-10700k | RTX 3080 | 32GB 4000mhz | 2TB NVME

Console - Xbox Series X
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

This is the best ‘convert’ from fs17 so far in my opinion, on console anyway. It looks amazing.

Has anybody tested how many animals the pens hold yet? Just out of curiosity.
gilroy222

Post by gilroy222 »

Is there a sprayer refill point anywhere at the farm as before? I can't seem to find one...
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

gilroy222 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:59 am Is there a sprayer refill point anywhere at the farm as before? I can't seem to find one...
I couldn’t find it where it used to be. The seed sale doesn’t seem to work either. The seed was in the big metal shed and the fert was just outside.

Also noticed that the tractors on new farmer aren’t powerful enough to pull the plow or cultivator. But I was planning on swapping to Case anyways or I couldn’t show my face at the local dealership 😆
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

I'm excited and just downloaded it...I'm a bit disappointed that you can't seem the farm buildings and start from scratch...unless I'm missing something, but I can't sell them
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
Angryfarmer

Post by Angryfarmer »

Yup i was bummed that the buildings are all still on the main farm. I really like the main barn but have no need for the cows on the main farm. Gonna have to open editor when im ready to play.
FarmDemAcres

Post by FarmDemAcres »

Wow, thanks BulletBill and OxygenDavid. With apologies to epideath, I may have to put down PNW19 for few hundred hours.
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

I'm really liking the ground textures he put into this map.
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
gilroy222

Post by gilroy222 »

I just wish this game wasn't so f'n dark on console. It ruins all the colours for me. Not even just this map but all maps.
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

ok so I downloaded it to play.. its much bigger than my normal play style but I enjoyed it with seasons in fs17 and ill give it a go for 19 with seasons.. but that brings me to my issue.. if anyone else has started a seasons playthough on it.. can u open the seasons menu? it wont open for me.. im going to assume its not seasons as this is the only map ive had this problem on.. any advice would be amazing.. thanks in advance.. the map looks amazing.. while its not like my grandpas farm was, its as close as any map ive found that wasn't riddled with bugs.. thanks Oxygen David and Bullet Bill.. I tip my hat to u guys once again for a darn good lookin conversion.. thanks again

EDIT - the problem seems to be with using a controller (xbone wireless) to open the menu.. im able to open it with L-Alt + S on the keyboard.. its odd but I can deal with this as long as it doesn't impact anything else.. still curious if this is an isolated thing
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

gilroy222 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:21 am I just wish this game wasn't so f'n dark on console. It ruins all the colours for me. Not even just this map but all maps.
Which console? I just spent a good few hours on Xbox from ingame 8-11 am and it looked fantastic. No only thing I found dark was inside the cowshed as I couldn’t remember where the light switch was.

I did a tour of the map and didn’t notice a problem?
TZ441

Post by TZ441 »

I do hope he considers changing the bushes to the type that can be plowed or landscaped out because they were a pain on the origanal and are the same on this one.
FS15, FS17, FS19 all on Xbox.
FS19 on PC
4th Generation Cattle rancher in South Dakota.
ace54858

Post by ace54858 »

gilroy222 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:21 am I just wish this game wasn't so f'n dark on console. It ruins all the colours for me. Not even just this map but all maps.
have you tried adjusting the tv settings to make it brighter? of course depending on your tv some have setting's color wise for gaming.
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

The loan on new farmer can go up to 2,355,000
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

I'm pretty sure that if the farmyard buildings were sellable, the slot count would significantly increase for console players. I'm not a hundred percent sure, but when Marwell was released, Oxy mentioned that the sellable buildings ate up more slots than if they were just part of the map
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----