Loneoak in testing

Eische

Re: Loneoak in testing

Post by Eische »

Rasping rabbit wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:40 am
Has anybody tested how many animals the pens hold yet? Just out of curiosity.
All animals have max 500
Horses are 8 max

Is it just me or does the dirtroad texture which is also used aorund the field edges looks too grey compared to the cultivated/seeded texture.
With its grey color it really looks strange to me and and does not really fit there.

Nevertheless he has done a great job in bringing in the wide range view. It just looks awesome to stand on the field and having that wiede view into the distance. The map borders really help with that feeling actually being working on field in an wide open area.
Playing on PC - Win10
Ryzen 3600
RX 5500XT
16GB Ram
How to post log file
How to upload pictures
Please report bugs for FS22 using the bugtracker
Foomis

Post by Foomis »

Can’t find sleep trigger looked all over the house and can’t add chair mod says only one per farm
Ntw1986

Post by Ntw1986 »

On the bed in the bedroom downstairs
Foomis

Post by Foomis »

Ntw1986 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:43 am On the bed in the bedroom downstairs
Thanks
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

gilroy222 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:21 am . No only thing I found dark was inside the cowshed as I couldn’t remember where the light switch was.

I think the switch is on the outside between the door for the cowshed and the door for the storage shed attached to it.
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

Eische wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:13 am

Is it just me or does the dirtroad texture which is also used aorund the field edges looks too grey compared to the cultivated/seeded texture.
With its grey color it really looks strange to me and and does not really fit there.

I'd agree the dirt road textures looked much nicer in 17, I'd say there must be a good reason they are not on this version which is a pity.
Super T Agriculture

Post by Super T Agriculture »

Damn... I must have missed this dropping on the modhub by minutes last night as it wasn't there when I logged in!?! Been patiently waiting for this since Oxy first announced that BB had given his blessing for the conversion, probably the map I sunk the most hours in to on FS17.

Thanks for finally beating the QA team in to submission Oxy.

Any guesses what I'm doing tonight after work? :gamer:
bossmanslim

Post by bossmanslim »

Can the fences and hedges be removed?
Are their buried trees?
How much junk that can't be removed is on the map?
gilroy222

Post by gilroy222 »

ace54858 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:14 am
gilroy222 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:21 am I just wish this game wasn't so f'n dark on console. It ruins all the colours for me. Not even just this map but all maps.
have you tried adjusting the tv settings to make it brighter? of course depending on your tv some have setting's color wise for gaming.
Backlight is full, brightness is near full. My tv is calibrated. It looks fantastic on all other games.

I remember a while back there was a bug report for this very problem (on PS4) and I believe it was Lethian said he knows the struggle but a brightness toggle won't make it into this game but maybe the next one....

It really *censored* cause on PS4 at least, wherever there are shadows it is way too dark.
OlD MrD

Post by OlD MrD »

As much as Oxy and BB work is amazing and have brought lots of hours of fun farming for me in previous games and I hope for many more.

I’m finding the lack of support for the placeables system meaning I can’t find a place to settle in 😞 it’s an odd feeling as the map is amazing but suddenly feels like it’s missing gameplay elements !
The hard set sleep point in particular. But also things like moving your farm buildings or animals. It’s really hard to say but I think I’m going to struggle to play this one.

Yes I know Marwell got updated to allow more support for the new FS19 systems.

I’m sure there are lots of players that also want a map that is set up and don’t want to be dealing with the placables or terrain editing system. But like I said I’m just finding it a bit jarring to go without them.

Having said that still an amazing map and a big thank you as ever to BB for allowing Oxygen and to OxygenDavid for the conversion for us all.
Farming Simulator 15/17/19/22 on SeriesX & PC
Current tractor : Case IH 1455 XL
Current Map : Old Stream Farm
gilroy222

Post by gilroy222 »

Drmattymd wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:25 pm
gilroy222 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:31 pm
ace54858 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:14 am

have you tried adjusting the tv settings to make it brighter? of course depending on your tv some have setting's color wise for gaming.
Backlight is full, brightness is near full. My tv is calibrated. It looks fantastic on all other games.

I remember a while back there was a bug report for this very problem (on PS4) and I believe it was Lethian said he knows the struggle but a brightness toggle won't make it into this game but maybe the next one....

It really *censored* cause on PS4 at least, wherever there are shadows it is way too dark.
If you go to options on the main menu and graphics settings, maybe advanced, can you turn shadows off on consoles?
Consoles don't have advanced options like that... AFAIK no in game brightness controls at all.
dastardly_doug

Post by dastardly_doug »

Guys can someone confirm which things have new textures in this map?

I can tell the grass is different, but is cut grass and straw different? I can’t tell. Have you guys seen it?
iB055

Post by iB055 »

Regrettably Lone Oak 19 is far too similar in overall feel and lighting as Marwell Manor for me to enjoy playing.
FS22 / PC & PS4 Pro
SJ_Sathanas

Post by SJ_Sathanas »

iB055 wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:04 am Regrettably Lone Oak 19 is far too similar in overall feel and lighting as Marwell Manor for me to enjoy playing.
Really? I thought MM really nailed the vibe of the UK countryside but I don't get that from LO at all. It seemed generally much flatter.
gilroy222

Post by gilroy222 »

iB055 wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:04 am Regrettably Lone Oak 19 is far too similar in overall feel and lighting as Marwell Manor for me to enjoy playing.
I hate to say it but I think you're right. I wish he used the lighting that was used on Ravenport. It is more of a yellowish light. Whereas the lighting in Felsbrunn seems to be more of a blueish and dull looking and that is the lighting used here.