Custom Modding Mods

Hoss1

Custom Modding Mods

Post by Hoss1 »

Did you JD fans see that (as of 18Sept) CM has sent the 7R to the Mod hub? :search:

Also, their “secret” project is the 4940 self-propelled sprayer. It will be for ALL platforms! *thumbsup*
Playing on Xbox since FS15
redglasses

Re: Custom Modding Mods

Post by redglasses »

That is really cool, I've been waiting for that 7r and my brother has been wanting a JD sprayer since fs17. This is extremely good news, too bad it will take nearly 2 weeks for that 7r to be tested.
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

But those two weeks are worth the wait, i have the pc release of it in my game and it looks and works really well.
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
crash

Post by crash »

I like custom modding mods, and i im looking forward to everything they put out there. But i think they have made some strange choices with their tractors. The lack og front 3 point on the 8r is one of them, and their mods would gain intrest among more people if they had included some options for standard tires to, like 710/900 rears and 650/710 front, or whatever matches the rears:)
Xbox series s and pc :gamer:
In Norway
Thedebe48

Post by Thedebe48 »

crash wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:12 pm I like custom modding mods, and i im looking forward to everything they put out there. But i think they have made some strange choices with their tractors. The lack og front 3 point on the 8r is one of them, and their mods would gain intrest among more people if they had included some options for standard tires to, like 710/900 rears and 650/710 front, or whatever matches the rears:)
I think their gameplan has been catering to US players with their mod choices. That might be the reason you aren't seeing front linkage for 3-pt hitches on their stuff. Usually just weights.
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Exactly, here in the states the 8r does not have a front 3 pt linkage. If you want that, play with the in game 8r.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
garyst

Post by garyst »

Very much looking forward to their mods. Just really hope they make their JD 4940 sprayer spray faster than 7 mph.
Illinois Farmer

Also hope it can be used to spread lime.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:03 pm Also hope it can be used to spread lime.
I thought only spreaders could do lime as it’s not liquid?
garyst

Post by garyst »

^^ I believe it will have the dry fertilizer spreader option for it too.
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Look like Custom Modding are going down the road with the 4940 as others have done with the R4045, by having the Sprayer Unit detach from the vehicle and letting the player attach a Spreader Unit for the application of Solid Fertiliser and Lime. Would also be nice at this point if modders making spreader units, would also allow them to dispense salt for those players who are using seasons.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
Illinois Farmer

Cwattyeso, that's a good point. Although I wouldn't see that spreading going down salting roads.
Rasping rabbit, in real life you detach the tanker and put the spreader part on. In real life you would see it do both.
Cmtaylor

Post by Cmtaylor »

Rasping rabbit wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:25 pm
Illinois Farmer wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:03 pm Also hope it can be used to spread lime.
I thought only spreaders could do lime as it’s not liquid?
There is a liquid form of lime so it is possible.