Here's a question for some one..maybe giants..

JRAD111

Here's a question for some one..maybe giants..

Post by JRAD111 »

I have the season pass for fs19 so I get/got all the dlc and should have gotten the pre-order bonus but here's the thing I can not get the black mahindra but a friend that didn't pre-order and didn't buy the season pass has it.. So why can't I get it or why did I have to pay so much for the game if it's not complete
EURO_FARMER

Re: Here's a question for some one..maybe giants..

Post by EURO_FARMER »

If I remember correct, the bonus for PC was the Mahindras and for console the JD Gator
REDSTER-85

Post by REDSTER-85 »

The Black Special Edition Mahindra was a pre-order bonus if you bought the game from Giants' website and you got the John Deere Gator if you bought the Collector's Edition (the physical box, not digital edition)..., A copy and paste from mihandra feature the thread, gator eventually made it to console.
Playing games because they are fun. Watching movies because they are entertaining.
Long live plug n play.
JRAD111

Post by JRAD111 »

Ok well here's the thing I have the gator and the red mahindra just not the black one.. So we literally can't not play with any utvs if we choose to play together.. basically comes down to I paid a bunch of money for season pass and pre-order and got screwed he did not do anything but buy the game and he has access to it.. I have no access can't even waste more money on it
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

On Consoles the Black Mahindra was a code that found in the "Day 1 Editions" of the Game. I have the Game on PS4 and have both the Red & Black Mahindra and the John Deere Gator. The Red Mahindra and Gator I got with the Season Pass. So if you don't have the Black Mahindra, it's because you only ordered/pre-ordered the standard version of the game and not the Day 1 Edition on your Console.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
JRAD111

Post by JRAD111 »

That's dumb I purchased whatever PlayStation had I don't remember seeing anything about a day 1 option. It was do you want a season pass or don't you. So whatever....
Edit by Guil, language please.
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

You need to buy the Day 1 Edition, which was the Disc Based version on Consoles to get the Limited Edition Mahindra.

If you pre-ordered the digital version of the game by the PSN or Xbox Live, or ordered with the Season Pass you sadly didn't get the Black Mahindra.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

JRAD111

Post by JRAD111 »

cwattyeso Thank you for clearing that up I appreciate that. Still *censored* but nothing we can do.. What a great idea by giants.. If we all played single player maybe. That was a pi** poor marketing decision tbh and kind of a game breaker as not everyone has some combination between the 3
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

You can still play Multiplayer with your friend, not having the Black Mahindra doesn't stop you playing together. If he is hosting a game, he just needs to make sure he disables the Mahindra on his mod screen prior loading the game. That way you won't have the mod issue preventing you. Alternatively, you host the multiplayer games on your console, as your friend has all the same content as you so won't have any problems connecting. His extra Mahindra will then just be ignored automatically.

SJ_Sathanas

Post by SJ_Sathanas »

I didn't get the Mahindra with Xbox season pass but I wasn't bothered about it
JRAD111

Post by JRAD111 »

Yea playing together wasn't the issue but wanting to play with the mahindras since there cheaper than a truck and sometimes more practical to haul eggs around when you don't use the egg pallets
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

I preordered mine for Xbox and never got the black mahindra. Hmmm.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Tylercheesey1986

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

I'm on Xbox, have both mahindras and the gator, didn't preorder anything, remember paying a dollar or two for one of the mahindras, then got season pass and had all 3.
I purchased a physical copy of the game from local store quite some time after release, which turns out was day one edition and came with a code for black mahindra.
I just got lucky I guess.
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
Beastbubba

Post by Beastbubba »

Yea, their preorder bonuses are kinda messed up. Luckily for pc you can get them all from 3rd party sites, but console are kinda outa luck.
PC gamer.
Deutz man 555

Post by Deutz man 555 »

I have the day one edition for xb1 and had the code for the black "gator" soon as the first patch fir the game was released i lost the black edition and now only have the red one.