Claas DLC slot count

iwan073

Re: Claas DLC slot count

Post by iwan073 »

I can’t believe people look at slot counts to plan a new game.

I never plan anything. I decide what HP range and brand I want to start with. And then add equipment as I play the game.

I’ve never run out of slots.
Ignorance is bliss
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

iwan073 wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:49 am I can’t believe people look at slot counts to plan a new game.

I never plan anything. I decide what HP range and brand I want to start with. And then add equipment as I play the game.

I’ve never run out of slots.
I work a similar way. I decide what size/type of implements I want to start with then buy tractors that fit.

Haven’t got close to the slot count.
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

Bingo. I buy/lease as much as I want and have never cared about slots. I try not to have a bunch of stuff sitting around not being used but still...

Since I've never played with Claas machines, I plan on replacing my entire CaseIH fleet with the whole line up. Not concerned in the slightest about the slot count.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
Jimbomodder

Post by Jimbomodder »

fenixguy wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:18 pm Bingo. I buy/lease as much as I want and have never cared about slots. I try not to have a bunch of stuff sitting around not being used but still...

Since I've never played with Claas machines, I plan on replacing my entire CaseIH fleet with the whole line up. Not concerned in the slightest about the slot count.
Exactly my point but on high slot maps you can get close,. I tried setting up lone oak 19 same.as 17 and almost ran out of slot's, plus some equipment currently only has 1 slot which is weird. For instance the larger JCB tractor, valtra gold, largest JD header, manitou centre pivot telehandler and possibly some more.
FS15 Xbox 360
FS15 Xbox one
FS17 Xbox one
FS19 Xbox one
FS22 Xbox series S
Fs15-22 pc

MSI b550 Tomahawk
Ryzen 7 3700x
MSI gaming trio Radeon 6800XT
64gb ram
Evga 850 G2 PSU
Samsung 980 pro 1tb nvme
Fanxiang 2tb nvme
One of my most addictive games to date! You modders make this game even better :this:
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

The one slot issue is exclusive to Xbox and is known to Giants, a number of other vehicles don’t show the correct amount either. I assume it will be fixed when they patch for the DLC.

The Valera Gold has been 1 slot since launch though, no idea why.
Jimbomodder

Post by Jimbomodder »

Rasping rabbit wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:24 pm The one slot issue is exclusive to Xbox and is known to Giants, a number of other vehicles don’t show the correct amount either. I assume it will be fixed when they patch for the DLC.

The Valera Gold has been 1 slot since launch though, no idea why.
Well Chris has said on another thread that the slot issues will be fixed on update, as for valtra I can only assume it's a texture issue as in not massive on details
FS15 Xbox 360
FS15 Xbox one
FS17 Xbox one
FS19 Xbox one
FS22 Xbox series S
Fs15-22 pc

MSI b550 Tomahawk
Ryzen 7 3700x
MSI gaming trio Radeon 6800XT
64gb ram
Evga 850 G2 PSU
Samsung 980 pro 1tb nvme
Fanxiang 2tb nvme
One of my most addictive games to date! You modders make this game even better :this: